Mid-Level Health Providers MLHP Jobs Recruitment 2021 Notification, Schedule, Apply Online for 3393
MID LEVEL HEALTH PROVIDERS MLHP JOBS 2021
Rc No 1536098/HWC/NHM/2021 Dt: 21.10.2021
Health Medical & Family Welfare Department – National Health Mission – Ayushman Bharath Health & Wellness Centres Programme – Recruitment of Mid-Level Health Providers Orders issued – Reg
1. D.O. No. Z-15015/4/2019-NHM-I (Part-I), Dt: 25.11.2019of Addl. Secretary, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Gol
2. D.O. No. 0-11011/3/2017-NHM-II, Dt: 09.07.2020 of Addl. Secretary & Mission Director, NHM, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Gol
3. Record of Proceedings of NHM AP Dt 25.06.2021
4. GO Ms No 39 Finance (HR-1Plg. & Policy) Department Dt. 18.06.2021
In the reference 1st cited, Government of India sanctioned MLHP posts for upgrading the health subcentres and Subcentre Health & Wellness Centres. Vide reference 2nd cited, Government issued permission for recruitment of MLHPs. Accordingly all the Regional Director of Medical & Health Services are hereby permitted to recruit the Mid-Level Health Providers as per the guidelines appended to this order.
Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, All the Regional Director of Medical & Health Services in the state are requested to take immediate further action.
GUIDELINES FOR RECRUITEMENT OF MID LEVEL HEALTH PROVIDERS – 2021
1. Name of the Post: Mid-Level Health Provider
2. Number of Posts: 3393
Qualifications: Candidates shall fulfil the following qualifications for apply to the post
i. Must have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognised university and registered in the AP Nursing Council.
ii. Must have studied Certificate Programme for Community Health (CPCH) as integrated Certificate Programme in the B.Sc. (N).
iii. This is a mandatory requirement and no candidates will be considered in the absence of same. iii. Must not have completed 35 Years as on date of issue of notification. 40 years in case of BC, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-service men
4. Method of Appointment: Appointment is purely on Contract basis for the period of one year and will be renewed based on the performance and availability of funds…
5. Selection Criteria:
Marks obtained in the B.Sc. (N) course is the only criteria for selection.
Rule of reservations as per AP State and Subordinate Services Rules and presidential orders governing the local status are applicable for selection.
6. Recruitment process:
i. Regional Director of Medical & Health Services, who is appointing authority will complete the selection process as per the guidelines and issue appointment orders to the selected candidates.
ii. Committee with the following officers shall ensure recruitment process is completed as per the guidelines schedule.
- Director of Public Health & Family Welfare
- State Programme Manager, NHM
- Chief Administrative Officer, NHM
- Additional Director, MHN
- Programme Officer, HWC
iii. Candidates shall submit the applications in the prescribed online format (Annexure A)
The following copies of the certificates shall be submitted by the candidates along with the application:
i. SSC or equivalent examination (for date of birth)
ii. Intermediate examination or 10+2 Examination.
iii. B.SC (N) examination pass certificates (Provisional and Degree)
iv. Marks Memos of B.Sc., (Nursing) all years
v. Applications shall be submitted online only. Candidates shall submit the application online through website at hmfw.ap.gov.in, cfw.ap.nic.in. Applications submitted in person will not be considered.
vi. All the certificates (Soft copies) at para iv shall be uploaded. Every application submitted online, will be given acknowledgment vii. Certificate of Permanent Registration in Andhra Pradesh Nursing & Midwives Council should be enclosed
viii. Copy of Caste / Community Certificate in case of SC / ST / BC (with categorization) issued by the Revenue authority viz., Tahsildar / MRO / RDO Concerned. In the absence of proper caste certificate, the candidate will be treated as OC candidate
ix. Study Certificates for the years 4th to 10th class from where the candidate studied
x. Copy of certificate for Physically handicapped (If applicable)
xi. Copy of certificate for Ex-service men (If applicable).
7. Schedule for recruitment:
8. RDM&HS shall screen all the applications submitted online and publish the provisional merit list in the website cfw.ap.nic.in and hmfw.ap.gov.in
9. Candidates shall submit the objections if any to the respective RDM&HS through e-mail.
10. Every objection shall be attended and final merit list shall be published in the website.
11. Based on final merit list, Provisional selection list shall be prepared and obtain the approval of Committee at para 6 (ii). Provisional selection list shall be published in website for objections.
12. After attending the objections on provisional selection list, final selection list shall be published.
13. At every stage of recruitment, SMS shall be sent to candidates on recruitment information..
14. Counselling for allocation of postings shall be conducted online andposting orders shall be issued to the selected MLHPs.
15. All the candidates, who are selected and appointed as MLHPs, shall report to the place of posting within one week from date of appointment order.