Midday Meals & School Sanitation Project Monitoring Unit at District Level – Filling up of posts Instructions
Memo No. ESE02-27021/53/2022 -MDM&SS Dated: 09/06/2022
Sub:- School Education – Midday Meals & School Sanitation Project Monitoring Unit at District Level – Filling up of posts Instructions – issued -Reg.
Read: Govt. Memo NO. ESEO1-SEDNOCSE/879/Prog-1/2021, Dated. 02-03-2022.
The District Educational Officers of the erstwhile (13) Districts are informed that, the Government in the reference cited, issued orders for creation of Project Monitoring Unit in MDM for better monitoring of the MDM programme as permitted by the Government of India.
Honorarium: The creation of Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) for MDM is under MME component to engage the personnel hired/outsourcing basis, duly meeting the expenditure of honorarium from MME component with 100% Central share.
Qualifications; The following are the requirements for the posts at District Level MDM PMU:
Name of the Post: Programme Co-Ordinator
- i. Graduate/Post Graduate with adequate experience Co-Ordinator knowledge in School Education administration/ Rules.
- ii. Good command over English and Telugu language with communication skills, and computer knowledge
- iii. Preferably persons retired from School Education In the cadre of Assistant Director/ Head Masters/ Superintendents, with good track record.
Name of the Post: Data Analyst
- Gradate/Post Graduate from a Recognized University in Computer Science, Experience in examining Exploratory data Analysis (EDA) Confirmatory data Analysis (CDA), examining data. qualitative data analysis/quantitative data analysis, data mining/ predictive analysis and machine learning etc..
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator
- Bachelors degree from a Recognized University in Computer Science with computer skills in MS Office/ Typing skills both in English and Telugu.
Committee: For selection of personnel at District Level, a Committee is constituted with
i. District Educational Officer : Chairman
ii. Assistant Director (Schemes) of the district : Member (Convener)
iii. Deputy Educational Officer (Head Quarters) : Member
a. Applications may be called for the posts of District Co-Ordinator and for the post of Data Analyst and Data Entry Operator the eligible list may be obtained from the Common Pool in the District/ Local Employment Officer.
b. For all the posts Personality evaluation, credentials, qualifications may be examined and aptitude test etc maybe conducted, and for the posts viz., Data Analyst and Data entry Operator, a Computer based Test may be conducted apart from the above criteria.
Initially, the scheme is sanctioned to 13 erstwhile Districts, and the PMU will be constituted in newly created districts later, after the same is approved in PAB
Therefore, the District Educational Officers of the erstwhile (13) Districts are requested to take necessary action and engage the personnel accordingly for effective monitoring of the MDM Scheme.