MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS 2021 Remuneration to Polling(RO-PO-APO-OPO) and Counting Personnel Drafted On Election Duty
- From the Secretary, Election Commission of India, Lr. No. 464/INST- PAY/2014/EPS, 28.02.2014.
- GO.Rt.No. 436, MA&UD (Elec) Department, Dated. 24.03.2014.
- G.O. Rt. No.695, GA (Elections-C) Dept., Dt. 25.03.2019.
- From the Secretary, P., State Election Commission, Vijayawada, Lr.No.578/SEC-F1/2021-3, dt.15.02.2021.
- From the Election Authority and Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration, Roc.No.1812020/H//Ele1.1, Dt.16.02.2021.
In the circumstances stated in the reference 4th & 5th read above,Government after careful consideration of the matter as per the uniform rates of remuneration fixed by the Election Commission of India in the reference 1st read above, hereby issue orders fixing the following rates of remuneration payable to the staff deployed on training classes/polling /counting duties during Ordinary Elections to Urban Local Bodies, 2020/21 in the State :
|1||Zonal Officer/Route Officer/Sectoral Officer||Rs.1500/- one time remuneration at lumpsum|
|2||Presiding Officer / Counting Supervisor||Rs. 350/- per day|
|3||Polling Officers / Counting Assistant||Rs. 250/- per day|
|4||Office Sub-Ordinates (Class-IV)||Rs. 150/- per day|
|5||Packed lunch and/or light refreshment to the personnel deployed at polling stations / counting centre||Rs. 150/- per head per day|
- The Secretary, P. State Election Commission, Vijayawada shall take necessary action accordingly.
- This order issues with the concurrence of the General Administration (Election-C) Department dt.05.03.2021 and the Finance (FMU-EFS&T & MA&UD) Department U.O.No.FIN01-FMU0ASD/22/2021, dated 02.2021.