Sri A Subba Reddy, M.Sc.,B.Ed.
Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada.
All The District Educational Officers in the State.
Rc.No:03/E2/2020, Dated: 24-06-2021
Sub: National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination, 2020 -Sending of final Merit List -Make arrangement to inform the result to the candidates/Head Masters at district level -Reg.
Ref: Corrected copy of the Provisional Merit List submitted by you.
I wish to inform you that the final list of the candidates selected for award of scholarships is finalized after effecting corrections as proposed by the districts under reference cited and sent herewith along with the hard copy those who have selected for National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination 2020 held on 28-02-2021 with a request to make your own arrangements to inform the same to candidates and Head Masters concerned. The category-wise final merit list was already kept in office web site www.bse.ap.gov.in for the convenience. The same was mailed to your office mail ids.
Further, it is also informed that each and every selected candidate should upload their particulars through National Scholarship Portal (www.schoarship.gov.in) individually. Give wide publicity in this regard. The Ministry of Education, New Delhi strictly instructed to upload the selected candidate particulars through NS portal only, otherwise the candidate should not get scholarship. Hence the guidelines regarding the portal are enclosed herewith. Ensure that every candidate should follow the guidelines and upload her/his particulars through NS Portal to avoid late disbursement of scholarships.
- While opening the Bank Account and uploading of application on portal the following certain instructions are to be adhered by the candidate scrupulously.
- The awardees/ selected candidates would require to open a Joint Bank Account along with their parents. The candidates’ name should be the first one in the bank passbook and account should be linked with the candidate’s Aadhaar, otherwise the account may be rejected.
- The bank account should be opened in the nearest State Bank of India or Associates of State Bank of India branches for the purpose, if it’s not available, account may be opened with any nationalized banks/ branches which are having National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) system only.
- The Particulars printed in Merit list and Aadhaar Card should be one and same. Otherwise it leads to rejection of payment as the payment mode is Aadhaar Payment Bridge.
- Furnishing of Headmasters Bank Account on behalf of the candidate shall also be rejected.
- The Merit Cards of Selected Candidates will be sent in due course.
Sd/-A Subba Reddy
DIRECTOR GOVT. EXAMS