Not to sanction any kind of leaves to the Headmasters/ Teachers during the period from 25th April to 20th May, 2022 – Instructions
Rc. No. 24/A&I/2022 Dated: 24/04/2022
Sub: – School Education – School Academic Calendar – 2021 – 22 – Functioning of Schools during the academic year 2021-22 – Not to sanction any kind of leaves to the Headmasters/ Teachers during the period from 25th April to 20th May, 2022 – Instructions – Issued.
Ref:-1. Govt.MemoNo.ESE01-SEDNOCSE/784/2021-PROG-II, dt.14.08.2021.
2. This ofce Memo No.151/AI/2021, dt.14.08.2021 (Reopening of the schools instructions)
3. School Academic Calendar 2021-22.
4. Govt.Memo No.ESE01-SEDNOCSE/784/2021, dt.07.12.2021.
5. This ofce Memo No.151/AI/2020, dt.05.03.2022.
6. Lr Rc. No. Spl/DGE/2022-1, dated: 4-4-2022 of the Director, Govt. Examinations, A.P., Vijayawada
7. Lr. Rc. No. APOSS-14022/2/2022-Exam/Inter-APOSS, dt: 6-4-2022 of the Director, A.P.Open School Society, Guntur
8. The Controller of Examinations, Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. Guntur
9. This ofce Proc. Rc.No. ESE02/983/2021-SCERT Dated: 13.04,2022.
10.A.P.Integrated Educational Rules
11.This Ofce Proc. Rc. No. 24/AI/2022 dated: 23-4-2022
The attention of all the Regional Joint Director of School Education and District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the reference 11th read above,where in necessary instructions were issued to them to run schools for the students up to 05th May 2022 and for the teachers upto 20th May, 2022, keeping in view the conduct the SA-II Examinations for classes I to IX, the baseline assessment in respect of English language, vocabulary, the SSC Public Examinations from 27 th April, SSC(APOSS) Intermediate (APOSS) Examinations and Spot valuation of SSC and SSC(APOSS) and Intermediate (APOSS) etc.
In view of the above, all the RJDSEs / DEOs in the State are requested to issue necessary instructions to all the Dy. Educational Officers/ Mandal Educational Officers / Headmasters of all schools under all managements not to sanction any kind of leaves to the Teachers / Headmasters except medical emergency (with proper medical documents/evidences) upto last working day i.e 20th May, 2022. Any deviation to this instruction shall be treated as unauthorized absence.
These instructions should be followed scrupulously.
S Suresh Kumar
COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION