AP Grama Ward Sachivalyam Employees Payment of December 2021 salaries linked with Bio Metric attendance Memo No: 202 /D/2021, dt: 25/12/2021
Sub: GVWV & VSWS Department – Payment of salaries linked with Bio Metric attendance to the Village/ Ward Secretariat functionaries for the period 01-12-2021 to 31-12-2021 – certain instructions issued – Regarding.
1. Circular No 55/2020 of Director, GVWV &VSWS Department, dated 24-08 2020
2. G.O.MS. No. 1 Dated: 04-02-2021 of GVWV & VSWS Department
3. Circular No: 40/D/2021 of Director, GVWV&VSWS Department, Dt: 28/06/2021
4. Memo No:151 /D/2021/e-1352867, Dated:24/10/2021 of Director, GVWV & VSWS Department
The Government has implemented the biometric attendance linked salaries to the Village/ Ward Secretariat functionaries and accordingly certain instructions were issued from time to time vide references said above.
All the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) of the Village/ Ward Secretariat functionaries are requested to follow the below instructions for the payment of salaries linked with Bio Metric attendance for the period 01-12-2021 to 31-12-2021 to be paid on 1st January 2022:
1. The Bio Metric attendance period cycle for the December 2021 is from 23-11-2021 to 22-12-2021 (the attendance period cycle mentioned is only for purpose of determining the attendance of the employee. Based on attendance days in above cycle, the salary needs to be paid proportionately for the month of December 2021 from 01-12-2021 to 31-12-2021).
2. Deduct the salary for the un authorized absent days in the attendance cycle period i.e. from 23-11-2021 to 22-12-2021. (Absent days = Total days in attendance calendar – (present days + holidays + leaves + attendance authorized & Regularized)
3. HRMS application and logins were provided to all the Village / Ward Secretariat functionaries to apply for CL, optional Holiday, Medical & Maternity Leave and for regularizing the attendance in case of Trainings, Bio Metric failures, Meetings, On duty etc.
4. Attendance dashboard is provided in the GSWS website (https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWSDASHBOARD/#!/AttendanceReportMandal) for checking the day wise attendance.
5. All the DDOS are requested to pay the salaries to all the Village / ward Secretariat functionaries (including old Panchayat secretaries, old VROS, old Municipal Employees) based on the attendance reports available in above report (Mentioned in point No 4).
6. Consider the leaves and attendance authorized shown in above dashboard attendance report as present.
7. At present CL, Optional holiday, Medical leave and Maternity leave is enabled in HRMS application. Calculate other leaves manually and consider them as present while paying the salary.
All the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOS) of the Village/ Ward Secretariat functionaries are instructed to ensure the above guidelines accordingly while uploading and submitting the salary bills to the treasury. Any deviations from the above guidelines shall be viewed seriously.
All the Joint collectors (VWS&D) & District treasury Officers are requested to ensure to implement above guidelines while paying the salaries to the village/ Ward secretariat functionaries for the month of December 2021 to paid on 1st January 2022.