Payment of salaries linked with Bio Metric attendance to the Village / Ward Secretariat functionaries certain revised instructions
Ref: 1. Circular No 55/2020 of Director, GVWV &VSWS Department, dated 24-08-2020 G.O.MS.No. 1 Dated: 04-02-2021 of GVWV & VSWS Department , Circular No: 40/D/2021 of Director, GVWV&VSWS Department, Dated: 28/06/2021 , Proceedings of the Director, GVWV & VSWS Department, RC No 1/A/2021/ GSWS, dated: 22-10-2021.
The Government has decided to pay the salaries to the Village/ Ward Secretariat functionaries linked with biometric attendance during the meeting held on 10.08.2020. Accordingly certain instructions were given in the ref 1st cited above to pay the salaries linked with Bio Metric attendance from 01-09-2020. In the ref 2nd cited again instructions were given to pay salaries linked with Bio Metric attendance with effect from 01- 04-2021 to the Village/ Ward Secretariat functionaries. It was reiterated in the ref 3rd cited above to pay salaries linked with Bio Metric attendance from 01-07-2021. In the ref 4th cited above certain instructions were communicated to pay salary of October 2021 based on the Bio Metric attendance of Village / Ward Secretariat employees and Bio metric attendance list was also communicated.
All the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) of the Village/ Ward Secretariat functionaries are requested to follow the below revised instructions for the payment of salaries linked with Bio Metric attendance for the month of October 2021 to be paid on 1st November.
- The Bio Metric attendance period for the October 2021 is from 23- 09-2021 to 22-10-2021.
- HRMS application and logins were provided to all the Village / Ward Secretariat functionaries to apply for CL, optional Holiday and for regularizing the attendance in case of Trainings, Bio Metric failures, Meetings, On duty and Deputation etc.
- Attendance dashboard is provided in the GSWS website
(https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWSDASHBOARD/#!/AttendanceReportMandal) for checking the day wise attendance.
- All the DDOs are requested to pay the salaries to all the Village / ward Secretariat functionaries (including old Panchayat secretaries, old VROs, old Municipal Employees) based on the attendance reports available in above report (Mentioned in point No 3) and ignore the PDF fle and instructions sent on 22-10-2021 in the ref 4th cited above.
- Consider the leaves and attendance authorized shown in above dashboard attendance report as present.
- At present only CL and optional holiday is enabled in HRMS application. Calculate other leaves manually and consider them as present while paying the salary.
- Deduct the salary for the un authorized absent days in the attendance period i.e. from 23-09-2021 to 22-10-2021. (Absent days = Total days in attendance calendar – (present days + holidays +
leaves + attendance authorized))
- All the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) of the Village/ Ward Secretariat functionaries are instructed to ensure the above guidelines accordingly while uploading and submitting the salary bills to the treasury. Any deviations from the above guidelines shall be viewed seriously.
All the Joint collectors (VWS&D) & District treasury Officers are requested to ensure to implement above guidelines while paying the salaries to the village/ Ward secretariat functionaries for the month of October 2021 to paid on 1st November.