Re-Introduction of the system of awarding marks, duly dispensing with the existing grading system, from the SSC Public Examinations March 2020 on wards for identification of merit for admission and recruitment -Orders
G.O.Ms.No.55 Dated: 27-08-2021
1. G.O.Rt.No. 592, School Education (Prag.I) Department, Dated: 23-10- 2009.
2. G.O.Rt.No. 419, Education (PE.SER.II) Department, Dated: 17-05- 2011.
3. G.O.Ms.No. 82, School Education (Prag.II) Department, Dated: 29-10- 2015.
4. G.O.Ms.No, 41, School Education (Prag.II) Department, Dated: 07-06- 2016.
5. Proceedings of the DSE, Rc.No.GE-CPRO0RSLT(ror)/3/2021-DGEN, dt.1.7.2021.
6. From the Member Convener of the High Power Committee and the DGE, AP, Rc.No.SPL/HPC/J-1/2021, dt.14. 7.2021.
7. From the DSE, AP, Lr.Rc.No.GE-CPRO0RSLT(ROR)/4/2021-DGE, dt.19.7.2021.
8. G.O.Ms.No. 46, School Education (Prag.II) Department, Dated: 02-08- 2021
In the G.O. 1st read above, orders were issued introducing the CBSE pattern of Awarding Grades on Relative Grading System for the SSC Public Examinations March· 2010 onwards.
2. In the G.O. 2nd read above, orders were issued introducing the Absolute Grading System in place of Relative Grading system.
3. In the G.O. 3rd read above, orders were issued introducing the system of awarding Grades from Class VI to X duly following Eight (08) grade pattern from Al to D2 by defining the range of marks for each grade to arrive at the grade points to facilitate the declaration of grades as well as results.
4. The grading system has been implemented up to SSC Public Examinations March 2019. No grades have been awarded for SSC Public Examinations March 2020 due to cancellation of Examinations in the light of the COVID situation in the state.
5. In the reference 5th read above, orders were issued constituting the High Power Committee for the purpose of evolving the procedure for declaration of results of SSC Public Examinations June 2021, as examinations have been cancelled due to the continued pandemic situation.
6. In the reference 6th read above, the High Power Committee has evolved the procedure for declaration of results of SSC Public Examinations June 2021 and also recommended for awarding of grades to the students of SSC Public Examinations March 2020 also as examinations were cancelled due to the similar situation.
7. In the reference 9th read above, the Director of School Education has submitted proposal for awarding of marks instead of grades, as difficulties are being faced for admission and recruitment, since large number of students are securing similar grades.
8. In the circumstances reported by the Director of School Education, A.P, in the reference 7th read above, Government after careful examination in the matter, hereby order to follow the system of awarding of marks to the students from the SSC Public Examinations March 2020 on wards, duly dispensing with the existing grading system, to identify the merit for admission and recruitment.
9. The Director of School Education and Director of Government Examinations, shall take further necessary action accordingly, in the matter.