RECRUITMENT FOR VARIOUS CATEGORIES OF POSTS UNDER NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT
Notification No.01/2021-22, Dated. 01-09-2021
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
RECRUITMENT FOR VARIOUS CATEGORIES OF POSTS UNDER
NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT
Notification No.01/2021-22, Dated. 01-09-2021.
DISTRICT PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT UNIT, NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT
1. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following
categories of posts under District Programme Management Unit (DPMU),
National Health Mission and various Health facilities in the East Godavari
District in offline mode.
2. Details of the Post, Number of vacancies notified, Education qualifications
and Experience required shown in Annexure-I.
3. The Candidates who applied for Specialist post mentioned in Column No. 3
of Annexure-I shall attend by walk in interview 2nd September 2021 to 15th
September in the working hours of all working days @ DMHO., EG
Kakinada along with their applications.
4. Age: 18-42 years as on date of issue of the notification. 5 years’ exemption for
S.C., S.T., and B.C. Categories, Physical Handicapped for 10 years and Ex-
service men for 15 years.
5. Candidates shall submit their applications (as per the format given at
Annexure -II) along with the following documents handover to the DM&HO
Office, Kakinada duly attested by the Gazetted Officer of the State / Union
a. Copy of SSC Certificate (Proof for Date of Birth)
b. Copy of Intermediate Certificate.
a. Copy of Academic / Technical Educational qualifications mentioned in column 8, against the Post applied in column 3 of the table in Annexure –II.
b. Copy of Marks Memo’s for qualification mentioned in column No.8, against each the Post applied in Column 3 in Annexure-II.
c. Copy of Latest Caste Certificate (within 1 year) issued by Mandal Revenue Officers concerned in case of SC, ST and BC, otherwise they will be treated as OC.
d. If the candidate applied for the P.H. Quota – should enclosed latest Disability certificate issued by the Medical Board (SADAREM).
e. Calculation of marks:
(1) 75% Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying
(2) Weightage of marks 15% experience in Government service including
contract/outsourcing service ie.,
i) Tribal Service @ 3 marks per year,
ii) Rural Service @ 2 marks per year,
iii) Urban Service @ 1 mark per year.
(3) Weightage Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year since
passing of qualifying examination year after acquiring requisite
6. Selection will be based on the merit cum roster as per rules in force.
7. Recruitment process will be conducted by the District Selection Committee.
8. Recruitment is on contract basis and initially for period of one year.
Schedule for recruitment process.
Date of Notification 01-09-2021
Receipt of applications From 02-09-2021 at 10 AM to 15-09-2021 at 5.PM in all working days.
Publication of Provisional Merit list and receipt of objections 22-09-2021
Publication of Final merit list & Selection list 27-09-2021
Issue of appointment orders 30-09-2021