recruitment in subordinate Offices-sc-st-Backlog Vacancies
Applications are invited from eligible SC/ST candidates in the Proforma for appointment to the following Posts for which the approximate number of vacancies in each category of posts in the district is given below.
GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES BACKLOGS
LAST DATE SEPTEMBER 29TH 2018.
The number of vacancies given below are subject to change.
S.No. Name of the Post SC ST Total
1 Junior Assistant 3 – 0 – 3
2 Jr. Asst., cum Typist 0 – 1 – 1
3 Typist 3 – 2 – 5 –
4 Junior Accountant 2 – 4 – 6
5 Dy Surveyors 2 – 0 – – 2
6 Bill Collectors 1 – 1 – 2
7 Technical Assistants 3 – 0 – 3
Total : 14 – 8 – 22
Type of Government Posts.
1. Junior Assistant
2 Jr. Asst., cum Typist
4 Junior Accountant
5 Dy Surveyors
6 Bill Collectors
7 Technical Assistants
The applicants should have completed (18) years of age as on 01.01.2017 and should not have completed (45) years of age as on the said date and other provisions will be applicable as per Govt. Norms.
3) Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying academic examinations i.e., as indicated against the posts as above, besides taking into consideration of preferences applicable if any.
4) The rule of reservation will be applicable as per Govt. norms as per Roster register of respective departments.
5) Separate applications shall be filed for each post and one application for 2 or more posts shall not be entertained and such applications shall summarily be rejected.
6) Applications without enclosing the required Educational Qualification Certificates/Caste Certificates will summarily be rejected.
7) Filled applications should be sent to the following address through Registered Post/courier:
LAST DATE SEPTEMBER, 25TH 2018.
Please indicate a title on the left side corner on the cover as “Application for SC/ST Backlog Recruitment”
8) The District Selection Committee is having the power to alter/change the number of vacancies as per the availability and with regard to the Selection of Candidate; the decision of the DSC shall be final.
9) Applications received after the time stipulated below will not be entertained.
10) The above posts are confined to purely local candidates only.