Recruitment of various categories of posts in Dr. YSR Urban Health Clinics / UPHCs in CHITTOOR District
Publishing of Guidelines & Application for Recruitment of Staff Nurses, Lab-Technician & Other different cadres at NUHM – DM&HO Office, Chittoor
Guidelines & Application for Recruitment of Staff Nurses, Lab-Technician & Other different cadres at NUHM – DM&HO Office, Chittoor
Notification No.01/2021/NHM-NUHM/ Recruitment/2020-21 Dated. 20.09.2021 RECRUITMENT OF SANCTIONED POSTS IN VARIOUS PROGRAMMES UNDER NUHM
The recruitment is conducted to the following posts to the Individuals who are Local Candidates of Chittoor District to work on Contract basis & Out Sourcing basis in various programmes under National Urban Health Mission(NUHM) in Chittoor District on contract basis & outsourcing basis initially for a period of one year only.
|Qualification||Salary Per Month|
Staff Nurse (Contract)
|Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) / Bachelor Degree in Nursing from any of the institution recognized under the rules of Nursing Council of India with registration at A.P. Nursing
& Midwives Council.
Lab- Technicians (Contract)
|One year Lab-Technician course after Intermediate (or)
2 years Lab-Technician course after SSC (or) B.Sc with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subject (or)
B.Sc. Degree with BZC / Life Science in 1st class with P.G. Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS / SVIMS (or)
P.G. Diploma in Clinical BioChemistry course of the university recognized by UGC (or)
Diploma in Transfusion Medical Technology course certified by NIMS, Hyderabad Intermediate vocational course with 1 year
clinical training / apprenticeship
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)
(Out sourcing )
|Bachelor’s Degree with basic knowledge of computer operation (DCA/PGDCA)||
Services (LGS) (Out sourcing )
10th Class from a recognized board of education
|1||Date of issue of Notification||20.09.2021|
|2||Last date for receipt of application||30-09-2021|
|3||Publication of provisional Merit list||05-10-2021|
|4||Redressing grievances and Publication of
final merit list
|5||Issue of appointment orders||11-10-2021|
Hence, applications are invited from the qualified candidates for the above said posts, from those candidates, who have not crossed the age of ‘42’ years. Age relaxation for upper age limit to those candidates belongs to SC/ST/BC are ‘5’ years and ‘3’ years for Ex-Service Men / Women and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons up to a maximum for 52 years. The maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-09-2021.
The no. of posts notified for recruitment and the remuneration shown against each category is purely tentative and may likely to be increased or decreased.
SELECTION CRITERIA :
|S.No||CRITERIA||WEIGHTAGE (Total Marks 100)|
|a)||Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the Qualifying Examination||75% of Marks obtained in professional course|
|Weightage for No of years since passing qualifying Examination||Up to 10 Marks @ 1.0 Mark per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification (completion of internship)|
Weightage for Experience of Government Service including Contract Service
|Based on Working Area:
@ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal area.
@ 2.00 marks per six months in Rural area.
@ 1.00 marks per six months in Urban areas.
Note: No Service weightage will be given to the service
rendered below six months
Based on COVID Duties :
@ 5 marks per six months.
@10 marks per one year.
Note-1: The maximum Weightage as mentioned at point –(C) for Government service rendered in Tribal/ Rural/ Urban areas including COVID-19 duties is 15% only.
Note-2: The above COVID-19 Weightage shall be applicable only to the persons who have rendered their services for COVID-19 on Contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium basis and are appointed by the District Collector or any other competent authority based on orders issued by Government from time to time.
Conditions for awarding Service weightage:
The weightage, for recruitment of Staff nurses, Lab Technicians , Data Entry Operator & Last Grade Services to the staff working in eUPHC, 104 Services, HDS/CDS/Aarograsri HCT, Trauma care, APSACS, NHM and other GOI Schemes who are appointed on contract/outsourcing basis through District Selection Committee or appropriate selection process whichever is applicable under the control of Director of Public Health & Family Welfare/Commissioner of A.P.Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad/ Director of Medical Education in addition to the categories allowed for weightage as per GO Ms No. 301.
Caste & Community:
- Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of G.O.Ms.No.58, SW(J) Department, dt.12-05-1997 (Candidates belonging to BC, SC & ST of other States are not entitled for reservations).
- The General Rule 22 of Special representation shall apply to the appointments of these posts subject to various provisions in the relevant Service rules, except in the case of Physically Handicapped
The reservation to Women will apply as per General Rule 22-A (G.O.Ms.No.41,WD&CW (Estt.) Department, dt.01-08-1996 and as per the G.O.No.63 GAD (Ser.D), Dept Dated. 17.04.2018.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates visit https://dmhoctr.wixsite.com/chittoor (or) https://chittoor.ap.gov.in website and download the application should come to the O/o District Medical and Health Officer, Chittoor on or before the above mentioned date submit the Prescribed Application(appended with the prospects) along with the following enclosures with self-attestation.
- SSC or equivalent certificate (for Date of Birth).
- Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC (with categorization if any) issued by MRO concerned. In the absence of proper certificates the candidate will be considered as OC
- In case of Physically Challenged person, latest certificate issued by Medical Board should be
- In case of Ex-servicemen, relevant certificate issued by competent authority shall be
- Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate If SSC or its equivalent done by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from MRO for previous 7 years. (in prescribed proforma). In the absence of the above certificate the candidate will be considered as Non- local.
- Professional qualification Certificates /
- Internship completion
- Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in qualifying the examination (Cumulative Marks Memo)
- Certificate of permanent Registration in APSMCC under MCI Act./ AP Nurses, Midwives Nurses council & Renewal Certificates
- Service certificate(Prescribed Proforma only) from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS / Any other authority who appointed the applicant) in case of Medical officer working on contract / Outsourcing In absence of which the candidate will not be given any weightage.
- The application submitted without the required certificates and incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
- Reservations to disabled persons, are subject to their eligibility to the posts shall be subject to special rules/adhoc rules governing the
- All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are Governed by the General rules of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 read with the relevant specific rules applicable to any particular service in the Departments, any guidelines or clarification is based on the said rules, and in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant general and special rules, cited as in
- The District Selection Committee is empowered to conduct the recruitment for appointments to the posts notified herein duly following the principles of order of Merit and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentially, so to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously
- The candidates doing PG shall not Permission will not be given to continue their PG course under any circumstances if selected.
- The above appointments are purely temporary and contract basis under
- The selected and appointed candidates should stay at their bonafide Headquarters
- Selected and appointed candidates are barred from doing private
- Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in any part of the District
The applicants must pay fee by way of Demand Draft at any nationalized bank in the name
of “The District Medical and Heath Officer, Chittoor”, as noted below, and enclose the DD along with the application:-
|OC/ ST/SC/ BC candidates||Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)|
:: CHECK LIST ::
|1||Marks memo of SSC ( or) equivalent certificate||Yes/No|
|2||Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)||Yes/No|
|3||Latest physically handicapped certificate /Ex-Servicemen (if applicable).||Yes/No|
|4||Ex-service men / women in armed forces certificate (if applicable)||Yes/No|
|5||Study certificates from Class-IV to X where the candidate studied.||Yes/No|
|6||Marks memos of all the years of qualifying examination||Yes/No|
|7||Provisional / Permanent certificate of qualification||Yes/No|
|8||Permanent registration certificate of A.P. Nurses & Midwives Council / A.P. Para Medical Board.||Yes/No|
|9||Service certificate issued by the concerned government departmental institution head (if applicable)||Yes/No|
|10||Latest passport size photograph of the applicant was affixed with attestation||Yes/No|
|11||Demand draft for Rs.300/- drawn in favour of District Medical & Health Officer, Chittoor was enclosed||Yes/No|