Recruitment of various categories of posts in Dr. YSR Urban Health Clinics / UPHCs jobs in Krishna District NOTIFICATION
Urban Health Centers Notification – Staff Nurse,Lab Technician,Data Entry Operator,Last Grade Service Posts – Contract/Outsourcing Basis Under Administrative Control of DM&HO, Krishna,Machilipatnam
RECRUITMENT OF CERTAIN POSTS UNDER ADMINISTRATIVE CONTROL OF DM&HO, KRISHNA ON CONTRACT/OUTSOURCING BASIS
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of posts noted in the annexure on contract basis Under the Administrative Control of DM&HO, Krishna, District. The eligible candidates are inform to download the application from Krishna.ap.gov.in in website and submit to the District Medical & Health Officer Krishna Machilipatnam in all working days between 10.30 AM to 4 PM only on or before 30.09.2021. Applications received after due date will be summarily rejected.
Name of the Post
|Provision al No of posts to be filled||
Required qualification for the post
Salary per Month
Mode of selection
|1||Staff Nurse||124||Inter and GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from Govt.
Recognized Nursing Institute must be Registered in the AP Nursing
|Rs 22,500/-||Contract Basis|
|2||Lab Technician Gr-II||42||Inter and DMLT /B.Sc MLT
course from the Govt. recognized Institutions/ Inter Vocational MLT with one year Apprenticeship from Govt.
Institution. Must be Registered in AP Para
|Rs 19019/-||Contract Basis|
|3||DEOs||44||Any Graduation with three months computer training certificate.||Rs 15,000/-||Out sourcing basis|
|4||Last Grade Services||53||10th (OR) Equivalent Qualification||Rs 12,000/-||Out sourcing basis|
Guidelines and Instructions for filling up of application:
The filled in application should be submitted duly enclosing the following certificates along with application. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
|1.||S.S.C or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.|
|2.||Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.|
|3.||Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.|
|4.||Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)|
|5.||Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils must be
|6||Internship Certificate if any applicable.|
|7.||Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned|
|Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class.
In case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar
/MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th Class study period).
|9.||PH certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICATE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota|
|10.||Sports certificate in respect of candidates claiming under Sports quota.|
|11.||Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man
|12||1 photographs duly pasted on the application form with self attestation|
|13||Service certificate in respect of candidates claiming weightage if
worked in govt institutions
1. OC Candidates should not have completed 42 years
2.SC / ST / BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years
3 Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years
Reservation: Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. rules in force.
- 75 Marks obtain in qualifying
- Weight age for number of years since passing qualifying examination is upto 10 marks @ 1 Marks for each completed year.
- 15 marks weightage will be given to the candidates earlier in the organization approved by the Government. Who are working in (HDS/CDS/Arogyasree HCT, trauma care, APCOS,NHM, in UPHC’s through NGO’s, Community Organizers, MO Assistance in eUPHC’s under the control of service providers and other GOI schemes who are appointed on contract/outsourcing basis through District Selection Committee are appropriate selection process which ever is applicable under the control of Director of Public Health and Family Welfare/Commissioner APVVP/DME.
- 5 Marks per 6 Months in Tribal Area
- 2 Marks per 6 Months in Rural
- 1 Mark per 6 Months in Urban
- There will be no Interview Marks.
Selection Process: Purely on Merit and follow the Rule of Reservation.
DOWNLOAD YSR URBAN HEALTH CLINIC JOBS COMPLETE NOTIFICATION AND APPLICATION FORM IN PDF