RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF LECTURERS/ ASSISTANT PROFESSORS (AYURVEDA) IN DR.NRS GAC IN AYUSH DEPARTMENT NOTIFICATION
ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: VIJAYAWADA NOTIFICATION NO.14/2021, Dt.28/09/2021
DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF LECTURERS/ ASSISTANT PROFESSORS (AYURVEDA) IN
DR.NRS GAC IN AYUSH DEPARTMENT
- Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Lecturers / Assistant Professors (Ayurveda) in DR.NRS GAC in Ayush Department for a total of 03 vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.35,120/ – 87,130/- from candidates within the age group of 18
– 42 years as on 01.07.2021.
- The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in 07/10/2021 to 28/10/2021 (Note: 27/10/2021 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
- The applicant who desires to apply for the above post shall login the Commission’s Website, with his/her registered OTPR number. In case the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. he/she shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email
- The selection to the post shall be on the basis of Written Examination in Computer Based Recruitment Test mode conducted by the Commission. The Dates of Written Examination will be announced
- The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep themselves updated about dates of written examinations are to be held. The examination would be in objective type and questions are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III. The medium of Examination will be English
- A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants on the Commission’s website to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website https://psc.ap.gov.in
- The applicant is required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The Commission’s website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any
- HALL TICKETS for the written Examination will be hosted on Commission’s website for downloading. Instructions would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall
- All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of application form by the candidate is considered that he/ she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
- The details of vacancies of the post of Lecturers / Assistant Professors (Ayurveda) in DR.NRSGAC in Ayush Department are as follows:-
Post Code No. Subject Vacancies Total 01 Basic Priniciples (SSS) Samhitha 01 01 02 Kriya Sharira * 01 01 03 Rachana Sharira * 01 01 Total vacancies: 03
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:,
His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service:,
- He /She should possess the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He/ She is a citizen of India:
Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
PARA-3: EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
The candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualification as per the date of this notification. The date of this notification shall be the crucial date for calculating the experience including the practical experience. In respect of other than prescribed Educational Qualifications, claiming equivalence, the decision of the concerned department (Unit Officer) shall be final.
Note: If the applicant possesses an equivalence of qualification other than prescribed qualification in the Commission’s notification, applicant should produce a copy of the Government Orders to the Commission in advance in with 10 days of last date for submitting applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
|Name of the post||Educational Qualifications|
Lecturers / Assistant Professors (Ayurveda) in DR.NRS GAC
|GO.Ms.No:67 ,HM & FW (1.2) Dept., dated 14.03.2005 of
category IV (A) (1)
a) Must possess a Post Graduation Degree in Ayurveda awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or an Institution recognised by the UGC after having undergone regular study of not less than 3 years duration. Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the State.
Annexure -1 Category –IV Note-II to G.O.Ms.No:67, HM & FW (I.2) Dept., dated:14.03.2005
b) All the Teaching cadre posts i.e., Principal/Professor (PG)/ Professor/ Reader/ Asst. Professor/ Research Officer/ Asst. Research Officer / Senior Lecturer / Technical Assistant /Lecturer Shall be filled by those possessing Post Graduate Degree qualifications in the concerned subject/ Speciality, if candidates with P.G. Degree qualification in the concerned subject/Speciality are not available, candidates possessing near relative / equivalent allied subject/ speciality will be considered. If candidates with P.G. Degree qualifications are not available the candidates with Graduates qualification can be considered purely on Adhoc basis without conferring ant right or claim on the post and they shall be replaced as and when P.G. qualified candidates are found available in accordance with Rule 10(b) of A.P.State and Subordinate Service Rules.
Gazette of India No:3971, New Delhi, dated: 07/11/2016, Para 19(d)
In absence of the candidate of Post Graduate qualification in the subject concerned as mentioned in column (2) of the table, the candidate of Post Graduate qualification in the allied subjects as mentioned in column (3) of the table, shall be considered eligible for the post of Lecturer or Assistant Professor , Reader or Associate Professor and Professor accordingly,
c) If the candidate with P.G. Qualification in Rachana Sharira is not available, then the candidate with P.G. Qualification in Shalya which is allied/ equivalent
subject to Rachana Sharira will be considered.
PARA- 7 AGE:
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per O.Ms.No.52 GA(Ser-A)Dept., Dt.17.06.2020.
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
S. No. Category of candidates Relaxation of age permissible 1. SC, ST, BCs and EWS 5Years 2. Physically Handicapped persons 10 Years 3. Ex-Service men Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered
by him in the armed forces / NCC.
N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)
Regular A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible). Allowed to deduct from his age the length of regular
Service under State
Government up to a maximum of five years for the purposes of the
maximum age limit.
PARA – 9: (a) FEE:
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and twenty only) towards examination
Note: If candidate is eligible for more than one post is required to pay the fee for each post and apply each separately .
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/-
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service
- Families having household supply white card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of
- Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed examination fee of Rs.120/-( Rupees One Hundred and twenty only), along with processing fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) through different channels as indicated at Para-8. Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entained
|SL.NO:||NAME OF THE SUBJECT||NO OF VACANCIES||CATEGORY||RESERVED FOR|
|01.||Basic Priniciples (SSS) Samhitha||01||SC(W)||1||0|
|02.||Kriya Sharira *||01||OC||1||0|
|03.||Rachana Sharira *||01||OC||1||0|
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)|
|PAPER||Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration in Minutes||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability
|Paper – II||Concerned Subject(AYURVEDA) (P.G Standard)||150||150||300|
|N.B: 1. As per G.O.Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-1, Plg & Policy) Dept, Dt: 06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question in all Objective type papers.
2. Medium of Examination will be English only.