Sub: School Education – Sanction of Headmaster posts to theUpgraded High Schools in the state – Certain information – Called for – Reg.
Read: 1. Govt. Memo.No.9116/Ser.I(1)/2015, Education,
2. This ofce Proc.Rc.No.33/A&I/2017, dated: 15-6-2016,1-6-
2017 and 27-3-2018.
3. This ofce Lr.Rc.No.33/(A&I)Estt.II/2016, dated: 24-4-2019
addressed to the Govt.
4. Remarks were called for by the Govt. in e-ofce ele.
5. This ofce Memo.Rc.No.33/(A&I)Estt.II/2017, dated:09-10-
6. This ofce Memo.Rc.No.33/(A&I)Estt.II/2017, dated:08-12-
In the reference 5th read above, all the District Educational Ofcers in the State were requested to submit certain information in the prescribed Proforma-I shown as below, with regard to sanctioning required number of Headmasters posts for upgraded High Schools in the State. The information is long awaited.
|Name / Cadre of Post to be suppressed||No. of posts to be suppressed in the school||Name of the School & Address||School Code||DDO
Therefore, all the District Educational Ofcers in the State are requested to furnish the required information by 20-04-2021 through email ([email protected]) without fail. Failing which the matter will be brought to the notice of the Director of School Education and further action will be initiated against the defaulters.