SCERT, AP – Awareness on School Safety and Student safety – One day online orientation on school safety by line department on 7th January 2022 and School safety day on 20th January 2022 – Certain guidelines
Memo.Rc.No. ESE02-11/143/2020-SCERT Dt : 05/01/2022
The attention of all the District Educational Ofcers and Principals of IASEs/CTEs/Govt. DIETs in the State is invited to the reference cited and they are here by informed that it is proposed to One day online orientation on school safety by line department on 7 th January 2022 through DIKSHA platform and School safety day on 20th January 2022.
2. Therefore, all the District Educational Ofcers and Principals of IASEs/CTEs/Govt.DIETs in the state are requested to issue necessary instructions to the respective feld functionaries on the following:
- To disseminate the above information to all schools, teachers under all managements so as to participate in the said orientation on 7thJanuary 2022 without fail.
- To follow the guidelines suggested by the department concerned in the orientation and to ensure all the suggested activities to be followed preferably by 20th January 2022 and to celebrate School safety day on 20th January 2022.
- While celebrating School safety day on 20th January 2022, the headmaster of concerned school shall ensure that feld level ofcers of line departments are to be invited to school and to deliberate speech / demonstration on school safety with respect to their departments concerned.
- All Headmasters shall be instructed to submit the action taken report in CSE portal in their respective school login on school safety day and implementation of school safety guidelines.
3. The HoDs in the address tag are requested to ensure the participation of experts form their department concerned to orient the teachers in One day online orientation on school safety by line department scheduled on 7 th January 2022 through DIKSHA platform.
The details of the guest lecturers may be shared to the DIKSHA team O/o State Project Director, Samagra Shiksha ( [email protected], P.Srinivasa Rao, DISKAH Coordinator, 98490 45184). Further they are requested to ensure their respective guest lectures / demos / videos / activities on the scheduled time as fxed by the DIKSHA team under the guidance of the State Project Director, Samagar Shiksha.
4. The State Project Director, Samagra Shiksha is requested to ensure the one day orientation on school safety on 7th January 2022 through DIKSHA platform and to instruct the DIKSHA team accordingly.
5. The Director, SCERT, AP is requested to compile the literature, IEC material etc., from line department and to share to all the fled functionaries so as to implement the guidelines as suggested by NCPCR, NECET etc.,. Further he is requested to chalk out the minute to minute
program for celebrating School Safety Day on 20th January 2022.
S Suresh Kumar
COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION