School Education – COVID-19 pandemic – Academic year 2021-22 – Communicated-Instructions
Memo.No. ESE02/631/2021-SCERT Dated:01/09/2021
Sub:-School Education – COVID-19 pandemic – Academic year 2021-22 –Communicated – Reg.
Ref:- 1) Covid Response Action Plan Dt-04-05-2021.
2) Order No.40-3/2020-DM-I(A), Dated:28.07.2021 of the Union Home Secretary, Chairman, NEC, GoI, New Delhi.
3) G.O.Rt.No.429, Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Dated:09.08.2021.
4) Govt.Memo.No.ESE01-SEDN0CSE/784/2021-Prog.II, Dt:14.08.2021 from the School Education (Prog.II) Dept., GoAP.
5) This office Memo.No.151/A&I/2021, Dated:14.01.2021.
6) This office Memo.ESE02/631/2021-SCERT, Dated:21.08.2021.
The attention of all Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State is invited to the ref 4th cited and informed that, the Government has issued orders for opening of all classes in all schools w.e.f 16.08.2021 for the academic year 2021-22 in the state strictly in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) communicated by the Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department and general instructions issued by the government from time to time and the same was communicated by this office vide ref 5th cited.
2. Further, as per the instructions of the Government, the SCERT has prepared a detailed and comprehensive Academic Calendar for the year 2021-22 and the draft was disseminated to the field functionaries. Further, in ref 6th cited,
clarification was issued with regard to high school timings and time table.
3. The Academic Calendar 2021-22 has been revised for 27 weeks instead of 31 weeks assuming that 30.04.2022 is the last working day for the Academic year 2021-22 by reducing 15% syllabus in respect of classes 3 to 9 and 20% in respect of class 10.
4. This year the academic calendar has been designed into two levels i.e for classes 1-5 and classes 6-10 with two parts in each. i.e administrative and academic aspects.
5. Therefore, all Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are requested to communicate the academic calendar for 2021-22 to all stakeholders and to take necessary action for its implementation strictly adhering the Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) given by the GoI/State Government.