School Education Department – Certain teachers working in other departments / State/ Non- Educational purposes on deputation basis – Relieving Orders
Rc.No.ESE02-13027/95/2020-EST 3-CSE Date:27/04/2022
Sub: School Education Department – Certain teachers working in other departments / State/ Non- Educational purposes on deputation basis – Relieving Orders – Issued.
Read: 1. This office Proc.Rc.No.Spl/B9/2009 Dt.31.05.2009.
3. Rc.No.A1/103/2019, dt.14.10.2019 of the Collector & District Magistrate, Krishna
4. Rc.No.A1/103/2019, dt.15.10.2019 of the Collector & District Magistrate, Krishna
5. Pro.Rc.No.2428/A3/2018, dt: 05.08.2019 of District Collector, Srikakulam.
6. Pro.Rc,No.45/2019/PMRC dt. 16.01.2021 of Project officer, ITDA,Seethampeta
7. Pro.Rc,No.45/2019/PMRC dt. 16.01.2021 of Project officer, ITDA,Seethampeta. 8.Procgs.Rc.No.07/2017/B1of the District Collector, Vizianagaram.
9. G.O.Rt.No.233, Minority welfare (Vig.)Dept., dt: 16.12.2019.
10.Rc.No.1232/Estt.IV/2018, dt: 13.07.2019 of this office.
11.Lr.Rc.No.ESE02-13/8/2022-Est3- CSE, dated:10.04.2022, of this office addressed to the respective District Collectors.
The attention of the District Educational Officers concerned are invited to the references 1st to 10th read above and they are informed that, it has came to the notice of the Government that, the teachers mentioned in the annexure below are working on deputation in Non-Educational purposes which is notpermissible as per Provision (27) of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act,2009.
In the reference 11th read above, a draft letter was addressed to the Collector & District Magistrate, East Godavari, Prakasam and Guntur district with request to examine the deputation orders issued to certain teachers in their respective districts for non-Educational purposes and requested them to cancel
such orders immediately and to direct those teachers to report back to their original place of posting.
In view of the circumstances explained above, the deputation orders issued to them are hereby cancelled with immediate effect and the said teachers are instructed to report before the District Educational Officers concerned for their posting orders. The District Educational Officers concerned are instructed to admit the individuals and to take further course of action in the matter accordingly and submit compliance to this office on or before 28.04.2022. The receipt of these proceedings shall be acknowledged.
S Suresh Kumar
Commissioner of School Education