GUIDELINES TO UTILIZE OF GRANTS 20210318_11163361
School Grants Utilisation Guidelines – Composite School Grants Utilisation Guidelines
Instructions for Utilization of Composite School Grant
- As a support for quality improvement, composite school grant is sanctioned on an annual basis to Government Schools. The objective is to utilize this support to provide conducive learning environment in schools.
- School grant is primarily meant for the replacement of non- functional School equipment and for other recurring costs, such as consumables, play material, games, Sports Equipment, laboratories, newspapers, electricity charges, internet, water, teaching aids etc.
- The grant may also be used to provide annual maintenance and repair of the existing school building, toilets and other facilities to upkeep the infrastructure in good condition.
- The same may be utilized for promoting Swachh Bharat Campaign and undertake activities under Swachhta Action Plan.
- There must be involving elements of community contribution.
- There must be transparency in utilization and provision for social Audit.
- To be spent only by SMC
- The norms for utilization of the composite school grant lays down that a minimum of 10% of the grant should be used for activities related to Swachhta Action Plan namely, Undertaking maintenance of school facilities including toilets, safe drinking water and for Improvement in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) infrastructure.