School preparedness and teaching learning process for the Academic Year 2021-22- SCHEDULE – Certain instructions
Sub: – School Education – COVID-19 Pandemic – School preparedness and teaching learning process for the Academic Year 2021-22 – Certain instructions issued – Regarding.
Ref:-1) Govt. Memo No. 1441536/Prog.II/A1/2021, Dated: 30.06.2021 2) Govt. Memo No. 1441536/Prog.II/A1/2021-2, Dated: 03.07.2021
All Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are awarare that, the government have issued certain
instructions in the references cited for school preparedness plan and teaching learning process for the academic year 2021-22 keeping in viewar
of the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. As per the government instructions, the SCERT has prepared the following worksheet booklets and instructions were given to the District Educational Officers for printing and supply of the booklets through the District Common Examination Boards (DCEBs) concerned.
|1||Classes 1 &
|2||Classes 3,4 &
|3||3 classes 6 to 10||Booklets for each class both in Telugu and
3. All these worksheets are prepared based on the previous class (es) learning outcomes of the respective class.
4. For effective imparting of teaching learning process in this pandemic the following activities are suggested within time lines.
|To take up the admissions duly following the COVID protocol||15th July,2021 on warards||Headmaster concerned|
|Conducting baseline test at school||27th to 31st July,2021||HM, teachers (Not exceeding 50 students per day)|
|3||Evaluation of baseline test||28th July to 3rd August, 2021||Respective Teachers|
|Ensuring that all workbooks of previous class are practiced (for primary classes only)||2nd to 7th August, 2021||Students, teachers and parents concerned|
|Practicing the current worksheet booklets (for 6th to 10th )||4th to 31st August, 2021||Students, teachers and parents concerned|
|Practicing the current worksheet booklets (for primary classes)||9th to 31st August, 2021||Students, teachers and parents concerned|
|7||Listening and watching the Radio / TV lessons||As scheduled||Students and teachers|
Further, while the headmasters of UP Schools and High Schools take up admissions, they shall convene a meeting of the headmasters of feeder schools in the catchment area and get the record sheets directly from the headmasters and take up admissions with the written consent of the respective parents, so that probable drop out at Class VI and VIII can be
6. Further, the headmasters of high schools ensure that all children that have studied Class VIII in their schools join in Class IX and all children that studied Class IX have joined Class X and no student drops out. This should be done without fail especially in all (3) aspirational districts. A review on this item will be done in the month of August with each individual
7. All District Educational Officers are informed that, certain instructions were given in the reference 2nd cited regarding student groups, little teacher, convergence with gram/ward volunteers etc., and requested to adhere those guidelines while administering the above activities.
8. Under any circumstances class specific lessons prescribed in the syllabus shall not be taught directly without conducting the above activities. Detailed instructions on date from which class room instruction has to be taken up for coverage of syllabus will be issued separately. Till such time no school, either government/government aided or private shall
take up coverage of syllabus for the current year without preparing the children for the school activities in the current academic year.
9. Further wherever the children are joining Class II to VI, the headmasters and class teachers concerned shall ensure that the workbooks given to them under JVK during previous year are done by the children completely.
10. In view of the above, all under mentioned officers are requested to follow the above guidelines scrupulously until the regular classes are started in physical for the Academic Year 2021-22.
School preparedness and teaching learning process for the Academic Year 2021-22- SCHEDULE – Certain instructions DOWNLOAD