SC 10th Betterment 2022 Notification Released – APPLY for 10th Betterment Exams Rules. Govt of AP has given a chance to the SSC 10th students to appear for BETTERMENT / Improvement. Those students who have
scored less than 50 Marks in the subject and with to improve their marks can apply for BETTERMENT/IMPROVEMENT for Maximum of Two Subjects.
ABOVE VIDEO LINK : https://youtu.be/0-28d4VbzW0
SSC 10th Betterment 2022 Notification Released – APPLY for 10th Betterment Exams Rules
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH SCHOOL EDUCATION (EXAMS) DEPARTMENT Memo No:ESE01-GEXMODGE(REVA)/1/2022, EXAMS Dated:15/06/2022
Sub: School Education- SSC Publlc Examinations- 2022 – Conduct of SSC Betterment Examinations along with the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations as a onetime measure for the Year 2022-Permission accorded-Reg
Ref: From the CSE, Letter Rc.No.GE-EXAMOSSC(REFM)/4/2022-DGE, Dated:13.06.2022.
- In the circumstances stated by the Commissioner of School Education, in the reference cited, Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permission to the Director of Government Examinations, to conduct the SSC Betterment Examinations along with the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations for maximum of any two (02) subjects for the passed candidates, who have scored less than 50 marks in the subject and wish to improve their marks in SSC Public Examinations with an Examination registration fee of Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) per subject, as a onetime measure for the year 2022 only, as per the schedule announced earlier from 06.07.2022 to 15.07.2022.
2. The CSE and the DGE, are therefore, requested to take further necessary accordingly, in the matter.
SSC Betterment info:
- Govt Memo GEXM0DGE dt15.6.2022 ప్రకారము SSC Advance supplementary Exams లో Betterment కు అవకాశము ఇవ్వబడినది
- 50 మార్కుల కంటె తక్కువ వచ్చిన రెండు Subjects కు మాత్రమే Betterment అనుమతించబడును
- ప్రతి సబ్జెక్టుకు రు 500 ల చొప్పున Registration fee
- Science రెండు పేపర్లు కలిపి Betterment fee Rs 500
- ఈ Betterment సౌలభ్యము కేవలం కేవలం 2022 పరీక్షలకే
- పాఠశాల HM ద్వారా online Fee &Registration
- మొదటి సారి Betterment సౌలభ్యము
Instructions for Payment of Betterment Examinations Fees
- As per the orders of the Government in the Memo.No: ESE01-GEXM0DGE(REVA)/1/2022-EXAMS, Dated:15.06.2022, the students who have passed in the SSC Public Examinations, April-2022 and secured less than 50 Marks (49 and below) are eligible to apply for the Betterment Examinations for a maximum of two (2) subjects only.
- The Betterment Examination Fee is Rs. 500/- Per Subject. (Rs. 1000/-for a maximum of 2 subjects).
- Steps to apply for the Betterment Examinations:
- Click on the “Application for Betterment Examination” tab on the top of the page after the HM Login.
- Select the Roll Number of Candidate.
- If that particular student secured less than 50 marks in any subject, A “Check Box” will be enabled against that particular subject to apply.
- If that particular student has secured 50 and above marks in any subject, a check box will not be enabled and he/she is not eligible to appear for that examination.
- After selecting the roll numbers of the students, select the subjects (Maximum 2 only) by clicking on the Check Boxes.
- The Fees to be paid will be displayed in the last column.
- The fees can be paid for an individual student or a batch of students at once.
- After selecting the roll numbers and subjects, click on the “Proceed to Pay” button and complete the payment after filling in all the required details.
- After the successful payment, the list of candidates who have successfully made the payment will be displayed in the “Applied Candidates List for Betterment” Tab at the top of the page.
Instructions for Payment of Improvement Examinations Fees
SSC Betterment Examination Application Fee – 2022 LINK
Press Note regarding SSC Betterment Examination 2022