School Education – SSC Public Examinations, 2020 & 2021 – Cancelled due to COVID Situation in the state – Constitution of High Power Committee to
evolve the procedure for declaration of the results of SSC Public Examinations – Final Report Submitted – Approval of Recommendations of the Committee – Orders – Issued.
G.O.MS.No. 46 Dated: 02-08-2021
In the G.O 5th read above, Government permitted the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., to declare all the students, who have been registered for SSC Public Examinations, March, 2020, and issued hall tickets for appearing examination as pass without awarding any grade points as one-time measure in relaxation of the orders issued in G.Os 1st, 3rd and 4th read above.
- In the reference 6th read above, a High Power Committee has been constituted for evolving the procedure for the declaration of SSC Public Examinations, 2021, consequent on cancellation of SSC Public Examinations, 2021.
- In the reference 7th read above, a High Power Committee has submitted report for procedure to be evolved for declaring the results of SSC Public Examinations-2020 &
- Government after careful examination, hereby approve the recommendations of the High Power Committee for evolving the formula for finalization and declaring the results of SSC Public Examinations-2020 & 2021 for the larger benefit of the student community in the light of the pandemic situation prevailing in the State as follows:
|Category of the Examination
|Procedure to be evolved
|Awarding of grades for
|All the students who were issued Pass
|students of SSC Public
|Certificates in the year 2020 shall be
|issued Grades and Grade Points. The
|(Academic year 2019-20)
|Grades shall be awarded as follows:
|The performance of the students in the
|three (03) Formative Assessments for
|50 marks each and one (1) Summative
|Assessment Examinations i.e., three FAs
|for 50 marks each, and SA-1 for 100
|marks, which were conducted internally
|to the students of SSC Public
|Examinations 2020 in the AY 2019-20
|with Higher weightage for Government
|Institutions for parity with 2020-21 and
|correction of skewed outcomes.
|Out of the total score of 100 marks, the
|SA-1 marks secured by the students
|shall carry a weightage of “50%” marks
|i.e., 50 marks only. And for the
|remaining 50 marks, the sum of marks
|secured by the students in three (03)
|FAs shall carry a weightage of “50%”
|The same procedure shall be followed
|for all the subjects and the final marks
|of all the subjects shall be calculated
|The Final marks of SA-1 and the sum of
|three Formative Assessments (FA-1, FA-
|2 and FA-3) shall be calculated by using
|the above method and the marks
|secured by the student shall be added
|to obtain the final score for 100 marks.
|The result shall be declared based on the grades secured by the respective students in the Regular SSC
|The students who appeared for SSC Public Examinations
|The internal marks of the students that are available against their first
|that were conducted in the
|performance shall be taken into
|years 2017, 2018 and 2019
|consideration. As the internal marks are
|and failed to clear some of
|available for 20 marks, the marks
|the subjects. (Once failed
|scored by the student shall be multiplied
|by 05 to arrive at the marks out of 100.
- 2. SSC Public Examinations, 2021:
|Category of the Examination
|Procedure to be evolved
|SSC Regular Students who appeared for all subjects of FA-1 and FA-2 for the academic year 2020-21 and registered for SSC Public Examinations 2021.
|To minimize objectivity, the Committee recommends that, out of the 50 Marks of each Formative Assessment, 70% weightage be accorded to the 20 marks of Slip Tests and the remaining 30% weightage accorded to other three components of Formative Assessments.
i. 70% Weightage for Slip Test Marks.
ii. 30% Weightage for other three Components of FAs.
|SSC Regular Students who appeared for only One Formative Assessment Test for SSC Public Examinations 2021
|The marks secured in the Formative test for which the students have appeared for shall be considered to finalize the result.
|a) Students who have not appeared for FA-1 and FA-2
Examinations and whose marks are not uploaded for various reasons.
b) Students who have appeared but marks are not
uploaded for various reasons
|Minimum pass grade shall be Awarded
|The result shall be declared based on the grades secured by the respective students in the Regular SSC Course.
|The students who
|The internal marks of the students that are
|appeared for SSC
|available against their first performance shall
|be taken into consideration. As the internal
|that were conducted
|marks are available for 20 marks, the marks
|in the years 2017,
|scored by the student shall be multiplied by
|2018 and 2019 and
|05 to arrive at the marks out of 100.
|failed to clear some of
|the subjects. (Once
- Further, the Government hereby kept the O in the reference 2nd read above, which relates with the dispensing of internal marks, in abeyance for the years 2020 and 2021 to enable to take internal marks into consideration for the finalization of the results of the 10th class students of the SSC Public Examinations 2020 and 2021 based on the Internal examination marks.
- The Director of School Education, AP and the Director of Government Examinations, AP shall take necessary action accordingly in the
SSC Public Examinations, 2020 & 2021 – Cancelled due to COVID Situation in the state – Constitution of High Power Committee to evolve the procedure for declaration of the results of SSC Public Examinations – Final Report DOWNLOAD