SSC Public Examinations, April/May -2022 – Instructions to all the candidates who are appearing for the SSC Public Examinations from 27-04-2022 in the state – Instructions
Rc.No.101 /B-1 /2022 Dated: 13-04-2022
REF: 1. The timetable of SSC Public Examinations, April/May-2022.
All the candidates who are appearing for the SSC Public Examinations, April/May-2022 which are going to be held from 27-04-2022 to 09-05-2022 are hereby instructed to take note of the following:
- Please refer to the Examination Timetable (available on the official website www.bse.ap.gov.in) to know the day-wise subjects (paper code wise) for which the examinations are held.
- The Examination Timings are from 09:30 AM to 12:45 PM on all the main exam days. For detailed timings, please refer to the timetable.
- All the candidates are allowed to report to the examination centre at 08:30 AM. The candidates shall be permitted to enter the examination centre from 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM only.
- The Candidates shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 09:30 AM. The candidates will be permitted to take their seats in the examination hall from 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM only.
- After obtaining the Hall Tickets, all the candidates are instructed to scrupulously verify all their particulars such as Name, DOB, Photo, Subject3, etc. and contact the school HM/ principal in the case of any discrepancy.
- Registered students will have to carry their Halltickets to the examination centre without fail. In case, due to any reason they fail to do so, they will not be allowed to take the examination.
- Candidates entering the examination centre shall not carry mobile phones or any other electronic devices with them such as Laptops, Tablets, Cameras, Earphones, speakers, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices etc. Any candidate in possession of a Mobile Phone or other electronic devices shall not be permitted to appear for the examination and necessary action shall be taken against him/her, as per the rules.
- The candidates are instructed to utilize the 24-page answer booklet to the fullest extent as additional sheets are not provided. The Candidates are instructed to strictly adhere to the word limit of each question and shall not waste any pages in the answer booklet, as the marks will be awarded based on the quality of the answers and not on the basis of the length of the answers.
- The Candidates shall not be permitted to leave the examination hall from 09:30 AM to 12:45 PM, except in the case of emergencies.
- The candidates shall not be permitted to take the Question paper or answer booklet out of the examination hall before 12:45 PM.
- Candidates who resort to any kind of malpractice during the examination shall not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per the orders in the G.O.Rt.No. 872, SE (Exams) Dept, Dated: 16-05-1992.
- “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of the examination, the candidate will be provided with an Answer booklet having 24 Pages and a printed Bar-Coded OMR Sheet having particulars of the Candidate and the day’s examination. The candidate shall verify the particulars printed on the OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Name, Photo, Roll Number etc., and Staple it if it belongs to him/her to the answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/ she shall bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain the correct OMR Sheet. The candidates should start answering after the verification of the OMR sheet.
- Name of the Candidate, Roll Number or any other particulars of the candid.ate must not be written on any page of the 24-Page Answer Booklet, Map or Graph Sheet. Only the serial number of the 24-Page Answer Booklet shall be written on the Graph Sheet and Map. No other particulars should be entered.
- All candidates must appear for the examinations at the cer:tre allotted to him/her only, the candidate will not be permitted at any other examination centre.
- All the candidates shall wear a mask at all times from the moment he/she starts from the house till he/ she leaves the examination centre.
- All the candidates shall sanitize his/her hands before entering the examination centre and while leaving the centre.
- All the candidates shall maintain physical distancing during thermal Scanning at the examination centre, if necessary.
- Candidates shall not gather on the premises of the Examination Centre and shall maintain physical distancing at all times.
- The candidates may bring his/her own water bottle, pen, pencil and other stationery. Exchanging items inside the hall is strictly prohibited.
- The Candidates are suggested not to bring any food items inside the Examination Centre.
- Candidates shall immediately report to the Invigilator/ Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre in case he/ she is suffering from fever/cold/cough/weakness or any other COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Littering and leaving personal belongings on the premises of the examination centre is strictly prohibited.
- All the candidates are advised to not indulge in false and baseless rumours about leakage of question papers or fake/guess question papers etc. Necessary action shall be taken against the candidates who are found to be spreading false/baseless rumours, as per the rules.
- All the candidates are advised to regularly follow the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, A.P., viz. www.bse.ap.gov.in for authentic updates and information and may contact the office by writing to dir [email protected], for any information or clarification.