SSC Public Exmas May 2022 Guidelines for Supervisors, HMs, Teachers
Sub: School Education – SSC Public Examinations, May 2022 – Certain guidelines issued.
1.SSC Public Examination timetable issued by the Director, Govt. Examinations dated 10.02.2022 2.Observations made by the inspecting officials during their visits to schools
The attention of the Regional Joint 1st cited wherein the schedule for Conduct of School Education, and District Educational Officers in the are invited to the reference of SSC Public Examinations. May 2022 has been issued.
The whole world has seen an unprecedented pandemic since 2020, whose adverse impacts are still continuing, Andhra Pradesh has also been severely affected due to COVID-19. Despite adverse conditions, the government has initiated several measures to enable the children to continue their learning during the pandemic.
During the year 2019-20 Vidyamrutham program was conducted by telecasting online video lessons to SSC students through Doordarshan Saptagiri channel and broadcasted radio lessons in the name of Vidya Kalasam The Government has issued orders vide G.O.Ms.No.30, Dt 12.06.2020 for the introduction of Six paper pattern to make the exams student friendly for the academic year 2019-20, for the benefit of students impacted by lockdown.
You are also aware that due to the pandemic, SSC Public: Examinations for the academic years 2019-20 and 2020-21 were not conducted and all the students, who have been registered for SSC Public Examinations in respective years have been declared as all PASS.
During 2021-22 schools were reopened from 16th August 2021 and the academic calendar is prescribed for 27 weeks with 188 working days. Schools in the state are running in a safe environment, duty following all precautions as per the SoPs prescribed by Government.
Despite all the efforts, there might be a huge learning deficit among students who have lost valuable learning hours in last couple of years. Some students would have also undergone health issues and financial hardships during this period.
In these situations, being administrators and teachers it is our prime responsibility to assist the SSC students to overcome the problems and prepare them for the upcoming SSC Public Examinations in May 2022. The following indicative guidelines are issued for all teachers and supervisory officers to followl;
a. Preparing the 10th class students for exams
- Students must be made aware about the seven paper examination pattern being adopted for the first time.
- Teachers must inform children about the syllabus that has been prescribed/deleted for this academic year only..
- Class lessons are the best way to understand the syllabus systematically, to ensure that all students are attending schools/classes regularly.
- To have a proper day-wise action plan covering all subjects and all students.
- No class shall be leftover without an any teacher..
- Use the online material for revision. available in DIKSHA and YouTube channels
b. Revision and remedial classes for slow learners:
- Identify the slow learners, subject-wise and necessary support shall be provided in the respective subjects.
- A specific action plan shall be designed for slow learners based on the blueprint of the question paper.
- Home-based learning of students is to be ensured in possible ways.
- Peer learning is to be suggested by mapping of students.
- Teachers shall adopt students and support them for their success in SSC Public Examinations.
- Focus may be given on key concepts.
- Practice papers may be given to the students based on the weightage of topics/concepts.
- Trace the question papers that were supplied for SSC Public Examination 2021 and utilize them as practice papers.
Do’s and Dont’s (Teachers)
- Be punctual to school and remedial teaching
- Special care in providing support to the students who have been adopted.
- Encourage the gifted students for their best scholastic achievement and career.
- Conduct personality development classes for a stress free environment.
- shall be given to gifted students, average students and
- Equal priority slow learners.
- Interact with parents for providing a good study environment to students at their homes.
- Don’t criticize the slow learners Don’t leave the school in school time
- Don’t leave the class in the allotted period
- Don’t use mobile phone during the class time
d. Tips for last-minute preparation (Students)
- Refer to all question papers of Formative and Summative assessments conducted this year. .
- Focus on basics and adhere to the syllabus prescribed
- Proper revision of important topics.
- Review the study notes.
- Review the examination pattern.
- Proper food habits to maintain good
These are purely indicative suggestions and DEOS/ MEOS/ HMs shall include additional points based on the successful strategies already adopted by them over past years.
All District Educational Officers in the State are directed to ensure that all subject teachers are available till the completion of SSC Exams 2022 and not to sanction any leaves, except for extraordinary circumstances.
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District. Educational Officers in the State are requested to disseminate the above guidelines to all students, teachers and Headmasters for enabling happy and stress free learning and ensuring good results in the forthcoming SSC exams 2022.