Supply of Sand to Nadu-Nedu Works – Maintenance of Sand Stock Points in Schools Guidelines
Sub: Supply of Sand to Nadu-Nedu Works – Maintenance of Sand Stock Points in Schools Guidelines – Issued.
Ref: . Circular RC. No 1744329/MBNN/ 2022 Dt: 02-06-2022 of Commissioner, School Education
In the reference cited above, it was decided to keep 3 High Schools in each mandal as Sand Stock Points and accordingly 3 High Schools were identified. M/S JPPVL was directed to supply the Sand at the Sand Stock Points.
The following guidelines are issued in this regard.
- Designated CRP will be in-charge of the Sand Stock Points.
- CRP will receive the Sand from M/S JPPVL and give acknowledgement on the waybill.
- The indent will be visible in HM login. Accordingly HM shall enter the details of person (HM himself/PC member/Teacher/EA/Amenities Secretary) who will go to Mandal Sand Stock Points along with tractor/truck (The details including name of the person going to Sand Stock Points, Aadhaar No / Mobile No, designation shall be entered in the STMS Website).
- The designated person shall take print out of the indent signed by HM with stamp and go to Sand Stock Points of mandal and collect the Sand from mandal Sand Stock Points and dump in the school campus.
- Sand will be issued to Nadu-Nedu Schools in the Mandal based on the indents given by the Head Masters.
- CRP shall maintain the Sand Stock Points receipts and issue register.
- The indent for each school shall be raised by EA/ Amenities Secretary. This shall be confirmed by the Mandal Engineer.
- The CRP after supply shall raise along with details and upload the same to STMS.
- The uploaded version of invoice will be visible in HMs login.
- After receiving Sand HM shall confirm the receipt of Sand and upload the waybill copy in STMS portal, which will go to EA/Amenities Secretary. After uploading by EA/AS it shall go to FAO, APC and to CFMS.
The path shall be as follows HM—> EA/AS—> FAO —>APC —> CFMS