Treasuries and Accounts Department – Districts Restructuring 2022 – Interim mapping of Sub Treasuries as adhoc measure-Orders
Finance Department – Treasuries and Accounts Department – Districts Restructuring 2022 – Interim mapping of Sub Treasuries as adhoc measure-Orders – Issued
G.O.Ms.No .91- FINANCE (Admn.I) DEPARTMENT -Dated: 07.04.2022 Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.65, Finance (Admn-I) Department, Dated:25.04.2017 2. G.O.Ms.No.184, Finance (Admn. I Department, Dated:14.11.2017
3. G.O.Ms.No.31, Finance (HR.I-Plg.. & Policy) Department, Dated: 26-02-2022. 4. G.O. Rt No. 35 to 60, Revenue (Lands-IV) Department, Dt. 25.01.2022.
Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued Gazette Notifications for restructuring of Districts vide reference 4th read above, duly notifying the restructured districts and revenue divisions. The Government has decided that the Government Offices in the restructured districts / revenue divisions shall start functioning from the appointed day i.e. (Monday, 4th April 2022).
2. In view of the above, to support the newly formed districts, new district Treasuries have been formed. In the said context, the jurisdiction of the Sub-Treasuries has changed i.e. the existing Sub-Treasury has been allocated to newly formed districts where as certain mandalas under the jurisdiction of the said Sub-Treasury have been retained in the existing district. Hence, there is a need for remapping and rationalisation of jurisdiction Sub-Treasuries.
3. In this regard, the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh has submitted a draft proposal for rationalisation of jurisdiction of Sub-Treasuries as per the Gazette notification published by the Government for restructuring of districts and also following the orders vide 3rd read above.
Government, after careful examination of the proposal hereby order for interim mapping of Sub Treasuries as adhoc measure, to avoid in-convenience to the Departments as shown in the annexure.
5. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam shall send the final proposal by 15.04.2022 for rationalization of Sub Treasuries duly analysing the work load of all Sub Treasuries.
6. The Director of Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam shall take necessary further action in this regard.
SHAMSHER SINGH RAWAT SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT