TS PRC 2021 CCA GO NO.54 Compensatory Allowance – Revised Pay Scales, 2020 – First Pay Revision Commission Orders
G.O.Ms.No.54 Dated:11th June, 2021
In the Government Order second read above, orders were issued constituting the 1st Pay Revision Commission. The Pay Revision Commission has submitted its report to the Government on 31.12.2020.
- The Pay Revision Commission, inter-alia, recommended revision of the rates of City Compensatory Allowance. Government have accepted the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission in this regard and accordingly hereby order revision of the rates of City Compensatory Allowance sanctioned in the Government order 1st read above, as indicated below:
Pay Range in Revised Pay Scales, 2020
|Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation||Municipal Corporations of Karimnagar, Khammam, Nizamabad, Ramagundam and Warangal.|
|Pay Up to Rs.24,280/-||Rs.600||Rs.300|
|Pay above Rs.24,280/- and up to Rs.42,300/-||Rs.850||Rs.450|
|Pay above Rs.42,300/- and up to Rs.54,220/-||Rs.950||Rs.550|
|Pay above Rs.54,220/-||Rs.1250||Rs.700|
- The pay for the purpose of calculation of City Compensatory Allowance shall be the pay as defined in FR 9(21) (a)(i).
- These orders are applicable to:
- All employees of the State Government;
- All employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in a regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020, and
- The Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of
- These orders are not be applicable to:-
- Employees who opt to remain in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015;
- Teachers working in the Universities, Affiliated Degree Colleges both under Government and Aided management who are drawing pay in the Revised UGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales; and
- All India Services
- Higher Judicial Service and State Judicial Service who are governed by the First National Judicial Pay Commission and subsequent pay
5.2. The employees specified in para 5(a) above shall draw the allowance at the existing rates issued vide Government order 1st read above.
- These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.04.2020. The arrears for the period from 1.4.2020 to 31.3.2021 shall be paid at the time of superannuation of the Government employee or to the legal heirs in case of demise of the employee. The arrears for the period from 01.04.2021 to 31.05.2021, will be paid during the financial year 2021-22. The revised rates of City Compensatory Allowance shall be paid along with the salary in the Revised Pay Scales,2020 from the month of June,2021 payable in the month of July,2021.
DOWNL0AD TS PRC 2021 CCA GO NO.54 Compensatory Allowance – Revised Pay Scales, 2020 – First Pay Revision Commission Orders DOWNLOAD