TUITION FEES REIMBURSEMENT FOR AP TEACHERS APPLICATION, PROCEEDINGS AND GUIDELINES.
GUIDELINES FOR CLAIM OF EDUCATIONAL FEE REIBURSEMENT
1. Sanction orders should be supported by school fee receipts in original.
2. The School should be recognized by Government of A.P. irrespective of whether grant-in-aid is received or not. Or recognized by CBSE, NEW DELHI.
3. If one of the parents is a Gazetted Officer and the other is a Non- Gazetted Officer (NGO), Concession is not admissible.
4. Certificate stating whether Spouse is employee in State, Central, Quasi Government, etc. where similar concessions are available and have not been availed is to be furnished by the Government servant and attested by the DDO.
5. If the Government servant is under suspension, concession is admissible pending result of the enquiry.
6. The Concession is claimed up to the month is which the NGO is ousted for want of vacancy/dismissed/retired from service and not till the end of the school year.
7. The claim is restricted to Rs.1000/- per child per annum in respect of students studying from 1 to Intermediate and the scheme shall be limited to 2 children of Non- Gazetted Officers.
8. The claim is restricted to Rs.65/- per annum per child in respect of students studying Degree. It is further restricted to 2 children for each Government servant ( G.O.Ms.No. 1,Education, (Y) Department ,dt.2-1-1982)
9. Bills shall be drawn on pay bill form i.e. APTC Form-47 .
10. The concession is applicable to all NON – GAZETTED/ CLASS IV EMPLOYEES drawing salaries under 010 HEAD