Updation of Child Info 2022-23, Marking of Student Attendance Updation of Child Info and marking of Student Attendance
Rc. No.ESE02/498/2022-PLG -CSE Dt: 06/07/2022
Sub: School Education – Updation of Child Info and marking of Student Attendance – Orders – Issued.
1) This office proc. Rc.No. 145/A&I/2020 dated 18/08/2021
2) Govt. Memo. ESE01-SEDNOCSE/784/2021-PROG-II Dt: 14.08.2021
3) This office Rc.No.24/A&I/2022, dated 25.06.2022
4) Student Attendance App developed by TCS
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the state are informed that in the reference 3rd cited certain guidelines were issued regarding commencing the academic year 2022-23, school preparedness and readiness program.
The child data base in child info is to be updated with fresh admissions and withdrawals duly ensuring that the enrollment of the schools shall be reflected in the child database for benefitting the students with the provisions made for the students studying in all schools under all managements.
In this regard the following guidelines are issued to all the filed functionaries to instruct all the headmasters of all schools under all managements regarding updating the child information in child info
- Provision for registering / updating the child database will be enabled from 5th July 2022 onwards.
- Considering automatic promotions to the students to the next class are reflected in the child data
- Students of the last class of a particulars schools are pushed to system dropouts to enable them to admit in new schools where the child is joined in next class.
- If the students of remaining classes issued with transfer certificates / record sheets the same shall be updated in the child info and to kept them as general dropouts to enable them to admit in new schools.
- Child info shall be updated on daily basis subject to admissions and withdraws in that school.
- Before capturing the student’s attendance, the child database shall be synchronized to reflect the data of new admissions and with drawls.
- As the 30th September of respective academic year is the cutoff date for updating UDISE+ data, the same will be applied for updating the child information The Child info registrations shall be stopped w.e.f 30.09.2022 for the academic year 2022-23. However, admissions and withdrawals can be taken up offline as per RTE norms. The data base of such children will be reflected in the next consequent academic year.
- As the student’s attendance is one of the criteria for Jagananna Ammavodi program,
all headmasters and teachers shall ensure that the students who attend the school shall be updated and synchronized regularly to ensure that all the students reflected in students attendance.
- As mandated by Government, all schools functioning in Andhra Pradesh under all managements shall mark the student attendance regularly in the existing student attendance app provided by the Any deviation in this regard shall be viewed seriously.
Therefore, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the state are requested to disseminate the above guidelines to all headmasters of all schools under all managements through the filed officers concerned and to ensure that the error free child info is registered.