Sub: GVWV & VSWS Department – Village /Ward Secretariats Functionaries-Marking of Biometric attendance compulsorily- Payment of salaries linked with Biometric attendance with effect from 1st July 2021- Certain instructions issued -Regarding.
In the reference 1st cited, Government has issued instructions that ‘ All
Village / Ward Secretariat Functionaries shall compulsorily mark Bio-metric
attendance twice a day and they shall be available in the Village /ward Secretariats
from 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM on all working days to attend Public Grievances’. Further
Government directed that the payment of salary will be linked with Bio-metric
attendance w.e.f 1st April 2021.
In the reference 2nd cited, Due to COVID-19 situation in the state Bio metric
attendance capture of all Village /Ward Functionaries & Village /ward volunteers has
dispensed till further orders and also Bio-Metric Attendance linked salary of the
Village/Ward Secretariat functionaries is also postponed till further instructions.
Now it has been decided to implement Bio metric attendance linked salary to
all Village /ward Secretariat employees with effect from 1st July 2021.
In this regard following guidelines are issued to all Village /ward Secretariat
1. Every Village/Ward Secretariat Functionary shall mark Bio-metric attendance
twice a day on all working days i.e., first time soon after entering the office and
2nd time while leaving the office.
2. All the employees shall attend the Public Grievance from 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM
on all working days in the Village /Ward Secretariats.
3. The Field functionaries of Village /Ward Secretariat shall mark Bio-metric
attendance as per the work convenience and shall be available in the office
from 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM to attend the Public Grievance.
4. There shall be a gap of at least 2 hours between 1st marking and 2nd marking
of Bio-metric attendance by the Field staff.
5. The Digital Assistant / Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary shall be
available in the Village /Ward Secretariat during the office hours without fail.
6. The Village / Ward Secretariats shall maintain a Movement Register and shall
mark the entries in the register before attending field work or meetings outside
the premises of Village /Ward Secretariats.
7. Village/ ward secretariat functionaries shall use HRMS module for applying
Casual Leave /Optional Holiday and for approval of the Deputations.
8. The payment of salary will be linked to the Bio-Metric Attendance with effect
from 1st July 2021.
All the District Collectors are requested to make necessary arrangements to
capture Biometric attendance of Village / Ward Secretariat Functionaries and instruct
the concerned officers to see that above instructions shall be followed without any