Permission to take up promotions upto the cadre of Head Masters, Grade-II and School Assistants on Adhoc basis – Orders
Re.No. ESE02-13021/7/2019-EST 3-CSE Date14-10-2021
Sub: School Education – Permission to take up promotions upto the cadre of Head Masters, Grade-II and School Assistants on Adhoc basis – Orders – Issued.
Read: 1. Govt.Memo.No.ESE0l-13023/1/2018-SER-l-SE Dept.,Education (SE-Ser.1) Dept., dt:21.06.2019.
2. This office Procs.Rc.No.13021/7/2019-EST3, dated:24.09.2021.
All the Regional Joint Director of School Education and District Educational Officers in the state are informed that, Government in the reference 1st read above have accorded permission to take up promotions in the parent management up to the cadre of Head Masters and School Assistants on purely Adhoc basis under Rule l0(a)(i) of the AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 as per the interim orders of the APAT in OA.No.2470/2018, dated:21.12.2018 and also subject to outcome of the OA.No.2670 and 2671 of 2017 and 2470 of 2018 pending in the APAT. As per the above directions, promotions were taken up to January, 2021.
2. Further, instructions were issued to all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State to finalize the seniority lists as per AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 for the panel Year 2021-22 duly following the procedure. And it was informed during the WebEx meeting held with District Educational Officers in the state on 12.10.2021 that all the seniority lists be prepared and made available for taking up the promotions as per the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time. The seniority lists should be displayed in the notice boards of the office of Regional Joint Director, School Education and District Education Officers concerned.
3. As per the above, permission is hereby accorded to all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the state to take up promotions up to the cadre of Head Masters, Grade-II (Within the parent management) by duly promoting the eligible teachers as per the following the guidelines:
(A)Display of Vacancies:
4. The vacancies shall be as follows:
a. The District Educational Officers in the State are instructed to display the vacancies that have arisen on or after 1-11-2020 due to i) retirements ii) death iii) arising vacancies due to promotions only.
b. No vacancies shall be displayed which were blocked / displayed during teachers transfers taken up during January-2021.
(B) Adhoc Promotions/ Places:
s. It is to be noted that:
a. The Promotions now issued and the places now allotted are purely on adhoc basis.
b. The teachers now promoted shall exercise their options in ensuing transfer counselling to be taken up by the Government as per the merit, resulting to have a wider range of options available including preferential categories.
(C) Promotions Schedule:
(D) Appeal Mechanism:-
6. The teachers who have any objections / grievances regarding their promotions should have to appeal their grievance/ objection after completion of Promotions process as follows:
a. An appeal against the orders of the District Educational Officer shall lie with the Regional Joint Director of School Education concerned, and an appeal against the orders of the Regional Joint Director of School Education shall lie with the Commissioner of School Education such appeal should be submitted within 10 days.
b. All such appeals shall be disposed off by the Appellate authorities concerned within 15 days from the date of receipt of the appeal.
c. The teachers who have any grievance on the promotions should avail all levels of appeal provisions before going for other legal remedies.
7. All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are instructed to follow the above guidelines scrupulously without any deviations.
Director, School Education