Processing of MDM bills – Timely Payment without delay –instructions
R.C.No.ESE-27022/06/2022-MDM-CSE Dated: 05/05/2022
REF : 1. R.C.No.ESE-27022/30/2021-MDM-CSE Dated:-10.11.2021.
2. G.O.Rt.No.2975, Finance (FMU-SE) Dept., Dt: 21.04.2022.
3. Proceeding No.AIII/01/CBRO/2022-23, dt:-25.04.2022.
4. RC.No.ESE-27022/06/2022-MDM-CSE Dt:-26.04.2022.
The attention of the District Educational Officers in the State are invited to the references read above, and informed that , in the reference 1st cited, instructions have been issued to all districts to clear the payments related to Cooking Cost, Honorarium of Cook Cum Helpers, Additional menu and Egg+Chikki suppply bills at district level under the scheme of Jagananna Gorumudda
The District Educational Officers are further informed that, after restructuring the districts are bifurcated from 13 districts to 26 districts and in the reference 2nd to 3rd cited, the Government have sanctioned an amount of Rs. 336,30,17,700/- under Jagananna Gorumudda IX –X Classes and in the reference 4th cited an amount of Rs.112,39,00,000/- has been distributed to districts (before districts restructuring) to clear the pending bills under MDM up to March 2022. The bills are to be processed through the PFMS and CFSS sites.
It is brought to the notice of the undersigned that, the districts are facing administrative issues/ delay while processing the bills after restructuring of districts , due to the fact that , pending of allotment of new DDOs and technical issues in generation of new DDO logins in CFMS. and the new districts information is not updated in the PFMS as well as CFSS sites, because of that the bills for the month of April and May-2022( upto 5th ) could not be generated for 26 districts.
In the above circumstances , to avoid the delay in the payment of Cooking Costs, CCH honorarium, Additional Menu and Egg, Chikki supply bills for the month of April-2022 and May-2022 the following instructions are issued.
- The bills should be generated for the districts by the District Educational Officers of erstwhile 13 districts. The District Educational Ofcers of the erstwhile 13 districts to verify the data in APCFSS site with regard to Cooking Costs, CCH honorarium, Additional Menu and the bills may be processed immediately without delay.
- Similarly, as the distribution of Eggs and Chikkis were done based on erstwhile district data, all the District Educational Officers are instructed to obtain certificates from MEOs regarding, good uuality/ Non-Drawal Certifcate / stock entries etc., and furnish to the District Educational Ofcer of erstwhile district to enable to process the bills.
- The bills as at (i) and (ii) will be processed at Head Office this time to avoid delay in payments
- The list of DEOs who are responsible for submitting the certificates for processing of the bills are as follows.