Dearness Allowance-G.O.-DA RECKONER-State Government Employees-1st Jan 2017-AP

Dearness Allowance-G.O.-DA RECKONER-State Government Employees-1st Jan 2017-AP

 

ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st Jan 2017 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued. -FINANCE (HR VI) DEPARTMENT

G.O.MS.No. 27,                                                Dated: 28-02-2018 ,

 

Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders 9th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh 

 

FROM 22.008% of the basic pay to 24.104% of basic pay from 1st Jan, 2017.

PF FROM 01-01-2017 TO FEBRUARY-2018  (14 MONTHS)

CASH: FROM MARCH-2018.

 

 

          Government also hereby sanction an ad-hoc increase of Rs.300/- per month in cash to the Part-Time Assistants and Village Revenue Assistants from 1st Jan, 2017.
          The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-10 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of March, 2018 payable in the month of April, 2018. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st Jan, 2017 to 28th February, 2018 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of April, 2018. 13

 

             Employees who are due to retire on or before 30th June, 2018 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service. 14. In respect of employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), out of the arrears payable for the period from 1st Jan, 2017 to 28th February, 2018, 10% shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of April, 2018. 15. In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heir(s) shall be entitled to the arrears of Dearness allowance in cash.

New DA Table @ 24.104% Differance DA @ 2.096 of AP Govt Employees

Basic

Pay

DA to be 

Drawn @ 

24.104%

DA Drawn

22.008%

Diff 

@

2.096%

Basic

Pay

DA to be

Drawn @ 

24.104%

DA Drawn

@

22.008%

Diff 

@

2.096%

15030

3623

3308

315

44870

10815

9875

940

 

15460

3726

3402

324

46060

11102

10137

965

 

15930

3840

3506

334

47330

11408

10416

992

 

16400

3953

3609

344

48600

11715

10696

1019

 

16870

4066

3713

353

49870

12021

10975

1046

 

17380

4189

3825

364

51230

12348

11275

1073

 

17890

4312

3937

375

52590

12676

11574

1102

 

18400

4435

4049

386

53950

13004

11873

1131

 

18950

4568

4171

397

55410

13356

12195

1161

 

19500

4700

4292

408

56870

13708

12516

1192

 

20050

4833

4413

420

58330

14060

12837

1223

 

20640

4975

4542

433

59890

14436

13181

1255

 

21230

5117

4672

445

61450

14812

13524

1288

 

21820

5259

4802

457

63010

15188

13867

1321

 

22460

5414

4943

471

64670

15588

14233

1355

 

23100

5568

5084

484

66330

15988

14598

1390

 

23740

5722

5225

497

67990

16388

14963

1425

 

24440

5891

5379

512

69750

16813

15351

1462

 

25140

6060

5533

527

71510

17237

15738

1499

 

25840

6228

5687

541

73270

17661

16125

1536

 

26600

6412

5854

558

75150

18114

16539

1575

 

27360

6595

6021

574

77030

18567

16953

1614

 

28120

6778

6189

589

78910

19020

17367

1653

 

28940

6976

6369

607

80930

19507

17811

1696

 

29760

7173

6550

623

82950

19994

18256

1738

 

30580

7371

6730

641

84970

20481

18700

1781

 

31460

7583

6924

659

87130

21002

19176

1826

 

32340

7795

7117

678

89290

21522

19651

1871

 

33220

8007

7311

696

91450

22043

20126

1917

 

34170

8236

7520

716

93780

22605

20639

1966

 

35120

8465

7729

736

96110

23166

21152

2014

 

36070

8694

7938

756

98440

23728

21665

2063

 

37100

8943

8165

778

100770

24290

22177

2113

 

38130

9191

8392

799

103290

24897

22732

2165

 

39160

9439

8618

821

105810

25504

23287

2217

 

40270

9707

8863

844

108330

26112

23841

2271

 

41380

9974

9107

867

110850

26719

24396

2323

 

42490

10242

9351

891

113370

27327

24950

2377

 

43680

10529

9613

916

115890

27934

25505

2429


NEW D.A G.O. COPY CLICK HERE

 

D.A READY RECKONER @24.104% CLICK HERE