1 నుంచి 10 తరగతుల “ఆనంద వేదిక” కార్యక్రమం అమలులో భాగంగా DRP లకు, ఉపాధ్యాయులకు ప్రాథమిక మరియు సెకండరీ శిక్షణలను పూర్తిచేయుటకై సంబంధిత షెడ్యూల్ తో పాటు మార్గదర్శకాలతో కూడిన సర్క్యులర్ విడుదల చేసిన ఏపి పాఠశాల విద్యాశాఖ కమీషనర్ K.సంధ్యారాణి గారు.
★ ఈ నెల 12వ తేది నుంచి 25వ తేది వరకు 4 విడతలలో DRP లకు శిక్షణ నిర్వహించనుండగా
★ ఈ నెల 16వ తేది నుంచి 28వ తేది వరకు ఉపాధ్యాయులకు 6 విడతలలో ప్రాథమిక శిక్షణను నిర్వహించుటకు గానూ, మరియు ఈ నెల 20వ తేది నుంచి 28వ తేది వరకు & అక్టోబర్ 10వ తేది నుంచి 13వ తేది వరకు 6 విడతలలో సెకండరీ శిక్షణను నిర్వహించుటకై షెడ్యూల్ విడుదల.
★ జిల్లాల వారీగా, మండలాల వారీగా శిక్షణల షెడ్యూల్ ఆ యా విద్యాధికారుల ద్వారా త్వరలోనే విడుదలకాబడును.
SCERT – Implementation of Ananda Vedika Programme for classes 1 to 10 – State level Tranings to the District Resource Persons – Deputation of DRPs – Orders issued
Govt of A.P has accorded permission for the conduct of Ananda Vedika Programme for classes 1 to 10 in all Govt. Schools in A.P. In this regard, all the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of Samagra Shiksha in the state are aware that, ANANDA VEDIKA programme the following activities were completed in this initiative.
1. Curriculum development by SCERT
2. Training of Trainers (TOT) to about 132 Primary and 126 Secondary District Resource Persons were already trained during May and June 2019.
3. One day orientation at Divisional, Mandal and School level to all the teachers in July 2019
4. Practice of the ANANDA VEDIKA curriculum in Aug 2019
5. Supply of 4 levels of ANANDA VEDIKA books to all districts At this juncture, it is further planned to conduct the following trainings at state and district level.
Both Primary & Secondary Levels Taining from 15.09.2019 to 17.09.2019 & Sept 22nd to 25th.
In view of the above all the District Educational Officers/ Project Officers of SSA are requested to follow the guidelines given below.
I. Refresher training to trained DRPs: A.All Primary DRPs who were trained at Acharya Nagarjuna University from 27.05.19 to 31.05.19 should be deputed to the training to the 2 days refresher training cited at Sl.No. 1 in the above table.
B.All Secondary DRPs who were trained at Olive Tree Hotel, Vijayawada from 01.06.2019 to 05.06.2019 should be deputed to the 2 days refresher training cited in the Sl.No. 2 in the above table.
C.They should carry ANANDA VEDIKA books with them.
D.All the trainees should reach report at the venue before 8.00 am on the scheduled start date of the training
New DRPs from different Management schools:
1. DEOs should identify new DRPs for both Primary and Secondary to attend the training at Sl.No.3 and 4. District wise requirement of new DRPs is given in annexure – I File No.ESE02-21021/7/2018-SCERT-Part(2) 2. District Educational Officers should ensure that the teachers should be from Govt./Municipal/APSWERIES/APTWERIES/APREIS/Aided/BC welfare Schools managements. (Note: Please do not send new DRPs from Mandal Parishad schools in this batch as enough number of M.P DRPs are trained already)
3.These DRPs should be selected from different Mandals covering all the regions in the district. Because these DRPs combined with the already trained DRPs will have to conduct Mandal Trainings to a set of assigned Mandals, one after another. Please avoid selecting from the mandals from which there are trained Happiness Curriculum DRPs. List of Trained DRPs is enclosed herewith.
4. Academic Monitoring Officers of SSA is requested to coordinate in selecting the DRPs and to communicate MEOs for proper arrangements for the trainings mentioned at Sl.No. 5 & 6 in the above table. 5. Biometric attendance is mandatory at the Mandal Trainings. District IT cell should assist in enabling biometric attendance.
State Resource Persons:
1. District Educational Officers/ Project Officers of SSA concerned should depute the State Resource Persons enlisted in the annexure – II to attend the trainings from sl.no. 1 to 4 as per the schedule given in the annexure. IV.Budget:
1. T.A D.A to the participants attending TOT will be paid as per APTA norms through CFMS.
2. Budget for Mandal trainings by the DRPs will be released to the P.D account of the Project Officer SSA.
Hence the Project Officers are requested to take initiation for the effective organization of the trainings in close coordination with the District Educational Officers and DIET Principals.
3. Financial norms and necessary guidelines for Mandal trainings will be issued shortly.
In view of the above, all the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of Samagra Shiksha are requested to follow the given guidelines meticulously and depute the SRPs and DRPs as per the schedules mentioned in the table.