AP Samagra Shiksha – SIEMAT – Quality Education – Conduct of 30 days online spoken English course for Government teachers with collaboration of Ed flRST Organization, New Delhi Instructions
Ref:- 1. Mail received dt.28.04.2021 from the Creative Director, Ed-flRST, New Delhi.
2. This office Lr.Re. No.SS-15023/3/2021-SAMO-SSA, dt.15.05 .2021.
3. An email dt.20.05.2021 of the Creative Director, Ed-First Organization, New Delhi.
It is to inform that in the reference 3rd cited proposals were received from Ed-First for conduct of 30 Days Online Spoken English Course to primary school teachers in Andhra Pradesh. The department has accepted your proposal and you are hereby directed to start the training as early as possible.
2. The Ed-First is requested to conduct a 30 days (50 hours) spoken English training program to enhance teacher’s fluency and confidence in speaking English for class room transaction, Synchronising with English, Mathematics and EVS pedagogies.
3. This program is allowed to run as pilot project to train 10,000 teachers who have done their education in mother tongue.
4. Further, Mr. TVS. Ramesh ( 9246434 715) is appointed as the nodal officer to coordinate this program. For any further queries, Director SIEMAT may be approached.