Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Phase-II Identify Master trainers at District and Mandal level Instructions
Cir.Memo. No.1361273 /2021/MBNN Dated:05/03/2021
SUB: School Education Dept – Mana Badi Nadu Nedu- Phase-II – Identify Master trainers at District and Mandal level – Requested – Reg.
Government of Andhra Pradesh has taken up the Project Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Phase-II to provide face lift to all the Government institutions by upgrading the infrastructure facilities in Govt Schools, Govt Hostels, Junior Colleges, DIET, CTE & IASEs, Mandal Resource Centres, Bhavitha Centers, Disabled Welfare Hostels in the State.
- It is informed that Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Phase-II will commence from April 1st , 2021 and preparatory work should start immediately to launch program as
- As part of the preparation activities Master trainers have to be identified for conducting training to stakeholders and implementing officers
District Level Master Trainers:-
- Technical – Not less than in the cadre of Executive Engineer/ Deputy Executive Engineer. (03 members required from each district ) with Civil Engineering background.
- Non-Technical – In the cadre of Deputy Educational Officer/AD/ CMO/ GCDO/ ALS ( 02 members required from each District )
Mandal Level Master Trainers:-
- Techincal – Mandal Engineer/ Sachivalayam Engineer with civil Engineering background . (02 members required from each Mandal)
- Non-Technical – Mandal Educational Officer/ Head Master / Active teacher / Cluster Resource Person – ( 02 members required from each Mandal)
Criteria to select the Master trainers:
- Person should be actively associated with Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Program in the District/ Mandal level.
- Identified trainers should energetic , articulate with a learning attitude and should possess good communication skills.
- Age of the person should be below 50 years.
- Therefore, the District Educational officers and Additional Project Co- ordinators are requested to select 5 Master trainers for District level and 4 Master trainers from each Mandal based on the criteria mentioned in the above paras and send the consolidated list to this office by 08.03.2021.