Samagra Siksha Reading campaign Base line Test Assessment for Classes III – IX -Certain instructions
The attention of all the District Educational Officers & Additional Project Coordinators in the State are hereby informed that the “We Love Reading” campaign is being implementing in the State to promote Foundational Reading Skills among the Students of Classes- III-IX.
Further informed that to examine the reading skills of Students, a baseline assessment for all Students of Oasses III – VIII is proposed to be conducted. Assessments for Students of Class IX were already conducted. Therefore, all the District Educational Officers & Additional Proj ect Coordinators in the State are hereby requested to issue necessary instructi ons to all the Head Masters/ Principals of all Schools under their control to conduct class room assessment for all Students of Classes ill -VIII so as to examine the reading skills of Students in the State. The details are as follows: –
- The Head Master shall take one copy of assessment tool and data capturing formats in printed form for each class. Data capturing formats are available in the given website.
- The Head Master/ any nominated Teacher conduct the assessment of all Students of Class III-VIII of respective Schools.
- The respective Class Teacher shall prepare the Student Assessment data sheet attached and thereafter fill up the same in consolidated school report card.
- The captured class wise/ student wise assessment data shall be uploaded in the online platform by using school login at https://schooledu.ap.gov.in/SIMSSERVICES21/.
- Visit the website login by entering school username and password, select services> select Baseline marks entry > enter child ID and start entering student assessment levels.
- Necessary records of class wise/ student wise assessments shall be properly maintained.
The Schedule of baseline-assessment is tabulated as follows
|Class||Assessment Tool Code||Date&Time|
|III||Sample -1||March 9th to 20th, 2021.|
|IV & V
:Any convenient date keeping in view of election date) Note – Baseline Assessment is to be conducted for One whole class for one day at a time preferably
Necessary expenditure for taking xerox copies of assessment tools @1 copy per class to be incurred from available School Management cost of respective schools
In view of the above, all the District Educational officers in the State are requested to prepare schedule for conduct of Baseline assessment to Students of Classes of III – VIII keeping in view of the Election dates as per their convenience from 1st to 15th March 2021 under lnt jfll atlon tQ this office in the prescribed format as follows: –