GAD –Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Dispense with interviews for all
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission examinations under all categories
including selection for Group-I Services – Orders -Issued.
G.O.MS.No. 58 Dated: 26-06-2021
1. G.O.Ms.No.103,G.A.(Ser.A) Department, Dated:03.02.1967
2. G.O.Ms.No.420,G.A.(Ser.A) Department, Dated:22.07.2011
3. G.O.Ms.No.141,Fin.(HR-I, Plg.&Policy)) Dept. Dated:01.08.2016
4. G.O.Ms.No.201,Fin.(HR-I, Plg.&Policy)) Dept. Dated:21.12.2017
5. From the Secretary, APPSC Letter No.796/R&R/2018, Dated:21.10.2019
- In the Government order 1st read above, Scheme and syllabi for recruitment
of various posts were enunciated, as also the posts for which interviews are
required to be conducted.
- In the Government order 2nd read above, Government decided that
interviews shall be abolished for all posts, except for State Services and for those
posts which are executive in nature and where articulation skills and public
interface is required.
- In the Government order 3rd and 4th read above, based on recommendations
of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, interviews were prescribed for a
few more posts.
- In the reference fifth read above, the Secretary, APPSC has stated that
during the review meeting on reforms in conduct of examinations by the APPSC
held on 18.10.2019, a decision has been taken not to conduct interviews for
recruitment to any of the posts notified by the APPSC.
- Government, after careful examination of the matter, with a view to maintain
utmost transparency and in order to ensure complete trust of the competing
candidates in the entire selection process, hereby order to dispense with interviews
for all Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission examinations under all categories
including for Group-I Services for all the recruitments notified on or after the issue
of these orders
- The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission shall take
necessary action in the matter.
DOWNLOAD G.O.MS.No. 58 Dated: 26-06-2021