BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification – ONLINE APPLICATION
BARC Recruitment 2023: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has invited applications for filling various posts including Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician Boiler Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I, and Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II. Through BARC Recruitment 2023, a total of 4374 posts will be filled. The candidates willing to apply for the said vacancies have to submit their duly filled application forms at https://www.barc.gov.in/ and the registration link will be activated from 24th April 2023 (10 am) onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment drive, go through the article.
BARC Recruitment 2023
The candidates will have to appear in the written examination/Interview / Skill Test (as per job requirement), Documents Verification and Medical Examination. Only the shortlisted candidates will be recruited for the Technical Officer and other posts. The candidates will be selected by the Constituent Units of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) through the Direct Recruitment / Training Scheme. BARC Recruitment 2023 is being conducted to fill 212 vacancies under direct recruitment and 4162 under Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee).
BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has uploaded an official notification regarding 4374 various posts against the advt no. 03/2023/BARC on 22nd April 2023. The candidates willing for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician Boiler Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I, and Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II posts must go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the direct link below.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Overview
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has come up with a recruitment drive for 4374 vacancies of various posts to be recruited through BARC Recruitment 2023. An overview about the important details have been tabulated below.
|BARC Recruitment 2023|
|Organisation||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Posts||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician Boiler Attendant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II|
|Registration Dates||24th April to 22nd May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam / Interview / Skill Test
BARC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The online registration schedule for BARC Recruitment 2023 has been released along with BARC Notification pdf on 22nd April 2023. The application will be accepted from 24th April to 22nd May 2023. Check complete schedule from the below table.
|BARC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates|
|BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification||22nd April 2023|
|BARC Recruitment Apply Online Starts||24th April 2023 (1o am)|
|Last Date to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2023||22nd May 2023 (11:59 pm)|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||22nd May 2023|
|BARC Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
BARC Vacancy 2023
BARC has announced a total of 4374 vacancies for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician Boiler Attendant, and Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II posts. The post-wise BARC Vacancy 2023 has been depicted in the below table.
|BARC Vacancy 2023|
|Technician Boiler Attendant||24|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I||1216|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II||2946|
BARC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The post-wise eligibility criteria required by the candidates to hold to apply for BARC Recruitment 2023. Check the education qualification and age limit as required.
|BARC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Age Limit (as on 22/05/2023)|
|Technical Officer||M.Sc/ B.Tech In Related Field||18 to 35 years|
|Scientific Assistant||B.Sc In Food/ Home Science/ Nutrition||18 to 30 years|
|Technician Boiler Attendant||10th Pass With Boiler Attendant Certificate||18 to 25 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I||B.Sc/ Diploma In Related Field||19 to 24 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II||10th/ 12th/ ITI||18 to 22 years|
BARC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The online registration window for BARC Recruitment 2023 has been announced to be active from 24th April 2023 (10 am). Interested candidates have to submit their applications at https://www.barc.gov.in/ by 22nd May 2023 (11:59 pm). Once the BARC Apply online link is activated, we will be updating the direct link in this section too.
BARC Technical Officer, Training Scheme Recruitment 2023 SELECTION METHOD:
Selection will be on the basis of performance in interview. In case, the response is more, this Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting Computer Based Screening Test in the concerned discipline on all India basis. The decision of this Centre in this regard will be final.
Scientific Assistant/B and Category-I Stipendiary Trainee”
The Computer Based Screening Test of one hour duration will be conducted on all India basis and will comprise of 40 multi choice questions (choice of 4 options). ‘3’ marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma / B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the Screening Test shall be shortlisted for interview. The venue of interview will be intimated later.
Final selection will be on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview and no weightage will be given for marks scored in the Screening Test. The decision of this Centre in this regard will be final.
Technician/B and Category-II Stipendiary Trainee:
The Selection Process consists of Tests in three stages:
Stage 1 – Preliminary Test
Stage 2 – Advanced Test
Stage 3 – Skill Test.
The Computer Based Test will be conducted on all India basis for Stage 1 – Preliminary Test and Stage 2 – Advanced Test for concerned trade in a single Session. However, the evaluation of Stage 2 – Advanced Test will be carried out only of those candidates qualified in the Stage 1 – Preliminary Test.
Stage 1: Preliminary Test:
Screening Test consisting of 50 multi choice questions (choice of 4 options) of one hour duration in the following proportion:
Mathematics – 20 questions
Science – 20 questions
General awareness – 10 questions
- ‘3’ marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect
- All candidates with less than 40% in general category and less than 30% in reserved category will be screened
Stage 2: Advanced Test
- The Test will comprise of 50 multi choice questions (choice of 4 options) of two hours
- ‘3’ marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark deducted for each incorrect
- Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2, based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2
- All candidates with less than 30% in general category and less than 20% in reserved category will be screened
Stage 3: Skill Test
- The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 to 5 times the number of vacancies in each trade.
- The Skill Test will be based on Go/No-Go basis.
- Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage 2 – Advanced Test, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 3. Candidates clearing the Skill Test will be shortlisted and empanelled in order of Merit based on the marks secured in Stage 2 – Advanced
Resolutions in the Event of tie in Empanelment Criteria in the following order:
- Candidate with Lower negative marks in Stage 2 to be placed higher on the Merit
- Candidate with Higher marks in Stage 1 to be placed higher on the Merit
- Candidate with Lower negative marks in Stage 1 to be placed higher on the Merit
- Candidate with Higher positive marks in Mathematics in Stage 1 to be placed higher on the Merit
- Candidate with Higher positive marks in Science in Stage 1 to be placed higher on the Merit List.
Note: There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores of any stage of the Tests. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY BARC Technical Officer, Training Scheme Recruitment 2023
- Candidates are required to apply online through https://barconlineexam.com. No other means/ mode of application will be
- Candidates who have not acquired the mandatory / requisite educational qualification as on the closing date for receipt of on-line application need not apply. No correspondence or clarification will be entertained on this
- Candidate should read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option.
- Only one application should be submitted for one post. Candidates should submit separate application for each post, if they intend to apply for more than one post. Before submitting on-line application, candidates are required to register themselves by clicking on one time registration
- Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready the necessary documents / certificates Candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of post applied for etc. and upload recently taken front facing passport size photograph with Proper Plain Background.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active throughout the currency of this recruitment. Candidates are required to download the Admit Card from the website of No correspondence will be sent through post/courier.
- Instruction for uploading Photo and Signature: Photo: Image should be of size 165 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 50 KB; Signature: Image should be of size 80 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 20 KB
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature is clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature displayed is small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the required format, the application will be rejected. Therefore candidates must ensure that photo and signature are clearly visible.
- For any clarification candidates may contact the Help desk : 044-47749000 between 10.00 AM and 6.30 PM on Monday to Saturday or check “FAQ” available on the homepage of BARC website https://barconlineexam.com.
- Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check all the details filled in are correct. Candidate may also ensure that name, date of birth, etc. are entered correctly in the application form as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC). Any incorrect information may disqualify After final submission of application no request for change/correction in any of the information in the application form shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- After submitting the online application form candidates are required to take print / save copy of the online application form and preserve it till the document verification/all the selection process
- Candidates are advised to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing
- OTR Registration (Click “One Time Registration”)
- Images Upload (Keep Ready to upload Photograph and Signature)
- Secondary Registration (Click “User Login”)
- Application Fee If Applicable (Click “User Login”)
- Application Print (Click “User Login”) This completes the application Process
BARC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The application forms will have to be submitted along with the required application fees. Any form without an application fee will not be accepted.
|BARC Recruitment 2023 Exam Fees
|Post Name||Application Fees|
|Technical Officer||Rs. 500|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs. 150|
|Technician Boiler Attendant||Rs. 100|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I||Rs. 150|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II||Rs. 100|