Skip to content
AP DISASTER REC OVERY PROJECT (APDRP) & A P STATE DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY (APSDMA) Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the positions (No. of posts indicated in the Brackets) notified under various entities of Andhra Pradesh Disaster Recovery Project & A.P State Disaster Management Authority such as
Sr. Consultant / DM Professional (1),
Consultants / DM Professional (3),
Data Entry Operator (I),
Communication Documentation Officer (1),
Project Manager-DM (1),
Disaster Risk Assessment Expert (1), Communication Specialist (1),
Operational Specialist (1) ,
Operational Assistant (1),
Data Centre Expert (1),
Contract Specialist (1),
Disaster Risk Management Specialist (1), Procurement Assistant (1),
CIS specialist (1),
IT Expert (1)
purely on temporary contract basis for a period of one year from the date of joining.
The requirements with regard to Qualifications, Experience, Skills, Remuneration & ToR etc., can be accessed from the Website:
Applications are to be sent through Speed post only, super scribing on the left-hand top corner of the envelop with
“Application for the post of APDRP, APSDMA Building,
Genius J R Towers,
Guntur – 522 501
to reach on or before 12.06.2019 by 5:00 PM.
Languages to be known:
English and Telugu.
1. Applications must be in the format available at wwvv.apdrp.ap.gov.in & www.apsdma.ap.gov.in
2. Xerox copies of Educational qualifications and Experience shall be submitted along with application.
3. Applicants have to bring all original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
4. The last date for receipt of application is before 5:00 PM on 12.06.2019 and no application will be entertained after the due date.
5. The date and time of interview for the short-listed candidates will be intimated separately.
6. No TA and DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. Revenue (DM) Department reserves the right to recruit or not to recruit against any position advertised.
(a) Write neatly in capital letters only with ball pen in the squares.
(b) All documents should be self-attested by the candidate.
(c) Your self-attested photograph should be pasted on the space provided in the application.
(d) Enclose all relevant certificates and Mark-sheet right from Class-X onwards upto Degree- level or PG Degree if any.
(e) In-complete Application form shall be rejected summerly.
error: Content is protected !!