DEPARTMENT OF HORTICULTURE GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH NOTIFICATION NO .01 /201 9 , DT: 2 5 .07.2019 VILLAGE HORTICULTURE ASSISTANTS (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the posts falling under Village Horticulture Assistant for a total of 4000 vacancies in the state.
Age as on 01/07/2019 18-42 Years Scale of Pay Rs.14,600/- to Rs. 44,870/- plus usual allowances admissible
Village Horticulture Assistant 4000
ELIGIBILITY: i. He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him / her unfit for such service,
ii. His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him / her for such service,
iii. He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post, and iv. He / She is a citizen of Andhra Pradesh
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: The candidates having either of the following qualifications are eligible for the post of Village Horticulture Assistant. 1) Must Possess 4 years B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture of a Recognized University in the State (or) any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt., of India, New Delhi.
2) Must Possess 2 years Diploma in Horticulture (from Dr. YSRHU / ANGRAU recognized)
RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES: State / District wide Selection. 80% of the posts shall be filled with LOCAL candidates only and the remaining 20% open for both LOCAL & NON-LOCAL candidates as per rules in force.
AGE: No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment of the post if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2019, read with G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR VILLAGE HORTICULTURE ASSISTANTS WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) Subject No.of Questions (Objective Type) Parts i.e., A carries 50 marks B carries 100 marks A. General Studies B. Subject (Horticulture) 50 100 50 100 50 100 150 150Minutes 150 Marks N.B: NEGATIVE MARKS:
As per G.O. Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt.06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/4th of the marks prescribed for the question.